11-06-2011 02:55 PM
29 12
tools
    If you don't protect it, IT WILL SCRATCH!!!

I'm usually very cautious with my device at first... then I forget I had my keys in the pocket I just put my device into. I'd say it's better safe then sorry... you can always remove a screen protector, but you can not always remove a scratch.

My phone got destroyed over the weekend without a protector and I am really pissed about it. I used to have the DX (which I thought had real gorilla glass on it ) and the TB has something very similar. Anyway I dont know if it was my keys that did the damage but the screen sure did scratch easily.

I'm gonna go pick up a protector after work. Hopefully the adhesive can mitigate the visibility of the scratches.

Womp.
    07-11-2011 12:33 PM
    Used invisibleSHIELD in the past. Probably one of the best as far as protecting the screen, but the edges peeled up within a month and I could never get used to the rubbery texture. I switched to SGP Steinheil Ultra Oleophobic and love it. It is easy to wipe off fingerprints and practically invisible. I've heard about the scratch issue with the SGPs but haven't had any problems with them so far.
    07-11-2011 06:36 PM
    I have used Ghost Armor on all my devices. I currently just have the cheap ones from Verizon and am getting a ghost armor on it tomorrow. I really prefer the GA. They are very good.
    09-16-2011 03:43 PM
    11-06-2011 02:55 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD