Is there one specifically for T-bolt batteries available somewhere? Looked at Seidio - they don't show one yet.
    03-17-2011 12:31 PM
    I've been looking for a couple of these too (bought 2 back-up batteries--a 2nd standard size battery and the bulky extended life battery).

Now I really need a couple of external battery chargers so I can keep the back-ups charged and ready to go. Anybody seen these yet?

I do have a Seidio Multi-Function Charger, but they don't yet have model specific part for the Thunderbolt.

I've also seen some of the super cheap things on eBay, oftentimes budled with 2 or 3 batteries for like $12. Obviously total junk. Since the batteries are 1500 mAh, I think most (if not all) of these are actually for the Sprint EVO 4G and won't even fit, even if I wanted to buy junk, which I don't.

Thanks, Robrecht
    03-19-2011 08:18 AM
    I believe the TB has the same battery as the MyTouch 4G so maybe look into chargers for that.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk
    03-20-2011 12:11 AM
    I believe the TB has the same battery as the MyTouch 4G so maybe look into chargers for that.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk
    Can this be confirmed?
    03-20-2011 01:08 PM
    03-20-2011 01:15 PM
    03-20-2011 04:14 PM
    Seidio's website updated, now shows the spare battery wall charger and it has "Coming Soon" on product page. US $29.95.
    Hopefully it won't be long...

http://www.seidioonline.com/product-...i3htmec-bk.htm
    03-20-2011 07:41 PM
    Is there one specifically for T-bolt batteries available somewhere? Looked at Seidio - they don't show one yet.

The Multimedia Dock that Verizon will be selling for the Thunderbolt will charge a ThunderBolt AND a spare battery at the same time, Standard or extended battery.

Thunderbolt Multimedia Dock, Extended Battery & Wireless Charging Battery Door Leaked | Android Phone Fans
    03-21-2011 12:22 AM
    The Multimedia Dock that Verizon will be selling for the Thunderbolt will charge a ThunderBolt AND a spare battery at the same time, Standard or extended battery.

Thunderbolt Multimedia Dock, Extended Battery & Wireless Charging Battery Door Leaked | Android Phone Fans
    And if you look on that second screenshot you can see the wireless charging battery cover. The VZW rep I been working with showed this to me also but he didn't know when it was coming out but said it IS coming. This is pretty cool casue it's that inductive battery charging so all you do is, when the phone isn't in use, you just place it on the pad and it charges it while it's sitting there. So there's no need to keep plugging and unpluggin your phone.
    03-21-2011 08:39 AM
    Seidio's website updated, now shows the spare battery wall charger and it has "Coming Soon" on product page. US $29.95.

seidioonline.com
    That thing is pretty cool cause it says once it's plugged into the wall you can charge the battery and connect your phone charger to it and charge the phone at the same time.
    03-21-2011 01:17 PM

seidioonline.com
    Just looked and it now says it is shipping.
    03-21-2011 05:40 PM
    Just looked and it now says it is shipping.
    Can I use this charger for the battery that comes with the phone as well as an extended battery?
    03-21-2011 06:04 PM
    Can I use this charger for the battery that comes with the phone as well as an extended battery?
    Yes.

This charger is a little larger than others but the nice thing is that it consists of two peices. The 'charging plate' is specific to a particular battery/phone. When you upgrade to a new phone, you can order a new charging plate without having to order a whole new charger.
    03-21-2011 06:23 PM
    Yes.

This charger is a little larger than others but the nice thing is that it consists of two peices. The 'charging plate' is specific to a particular battery/phone. When you upgrade to a new phone, you can order a new charging plate without having to order a whole new charger.
    Thanks, but this one will be fine for the TB...I don't have to purchase a different charging plate?
    03-21-2011 06:54 PM
    Thanks, but this one will be fine for the TB...I don't have to purchase a different charging plate?
    Yes, it comes with the charging plate for the phone for which you first order it. I got one with my old phone, so I just ordered the charging plate for the Thunderbolt.
    Joe378 likes this.
    03-21-2011 06:58 PM
    Thanks. I just ordered mine.
    03-21-2011 08:18 PM
    Now which battery by Seidio is a good buy? I don't want that huge one with the big back door though.
    03-22-2011 05:21 PM
    Now which battery by Seidio is a good buy? I don't want that huge one with the big back door though.
    Neither. Just buy OEM batteries. Get a 25% discount in Verizon stores this month when you buy at least 3 accessories. Higher quality, cheaper than Seidio, and with a 12-month warranty from Verizon.
    launchpad likes this.
    03-23-2011 05:54 AM
    Yes, it comes with the charging plate for the phone for which you first order it. I got one with my old phone, so I just ordered the charging plate for the Thunderbolt.
    Got my TB charging plate so my multi-charger can now be used on my 3 TB batteries, can charge the phone and one extra battery at the same time. Just made my life a little easier. I also ordered one of the cheapy Chinese chargers so I will be able to charge two batteries at the same time, either from the wall or from a large travel back-up battery.
    03-26-2011 05:42 PM
    Got my TB charging plate so my multi-charger can now be used on my 3 TB batteries, can charge the phone and one extra battery at the same time. Just made my life a little easier. I also ordered one of the cheapy Chinese chargers so I will be able to charge two batteries at the same time, either from the wall or from a large travel back-up battery.
    So confirmed this can be used to charge EXTENDED battery (2750 mAh)?

MSRP: US$29.95
    Product Code: BD3-BCSI3HTMEC-BK
    04-14-2011 12:14 AM
    So confirmed this can be used to charge EXTENDED battery (2750 mAh)?

MSRP: US$29.95
    Product Code: BD3-BCSI3HTMEC-BK
    Correct! I have one....works great!
    04-14-2011 05:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD