Just got my TB on the 1yr. contract in the store and was offered a $60 bundle including car dock, screen protector, and extended battery. They didnt have the battery, so they applied one screen protector and will ship the bundle to me.
    Passing along a good deal. $93 retail...
    03-17-2011 01:58 PM
    great deal. i wouldnt mind car dock 1600mah bat an media dock
    03-17-2011 02:30 PM
    Was this at the VZW store? Link?
    03-17-2011 02:38 PM
    great deal. i wouldnt mind car dock 1600mah bat an media dock
    I could have done the Media dock, extended battery, and screen protector for $105.
    FYI the media dock is a rediculous $60.
    A couple of days ago I ordered the Sedio 1600Mah battery and some cheap scren protectors from Amazon. I will have to see how fat this extended battery makes the TB, but I will be returning one of the 2.

By the way the screen protectors from Verizon are kind of Crap IMO. They only cover the screen, not the whole face.
    03-17-2011 02:38 PM
    I could have done the Media dock, extended battery, and screen protector for $105.
    FYI the media dock is a rediculous $60.
    A couple of days ago I ordered the Sedio 1600Mah battery and some cheap scren protectors from Amazon. I will have to see how fat this extended battery makes the TB, but I will be returning one of the 2.

By the way the screen protectors from Verizon are kind of Crap IMO. They only cover the screen, not the whole face.
    FYI - The Official Car Dock and 2750 Extended Battery are not compatible.
    03-17-2011 02:40 PM
    Was this at the VZW store? Link?
    I was at a corp. store.

FYI - The Official Car Dock and 2750 Extended Battery are not compatible.
    $hit!! Well I will verify this tomorrow when I rec. shipment.
    Sad to hear, but thanks for the tip. Maybe Verizon should educate their salesmen...
    03-17-2011 04:44 PM
    CONFIRMED: Extended battery will not fit in car dock.
    The car dock seems like a cheap POS anyway. I cant find anywhere to put it in my Tahoe that makes sense.
    The extended battery cover is pretty big. I dont think I am going to get along with either unless the 4g toggle comes available and my battery life gets better.
    MM dock? hmmm
    Return all? prob
    BobR likes this.
    03-18-2011 08:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD