2750Mah Extended,any reviews on this?

dubge

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
I got one, arrived at 12:30, took a few hours to charge, took it off charger at 4:31, display has been on for almost 2 hours total time, 15 mins in calls, 10-15 mins on the internet between different browsers, few other things here and there (no gamesyet) total time on is just under 8 hours and I am at 69% left, havent done much with it the past 2-3 hours because it is after midnight here and I am tired

oh and I am in a heavy 4G area, I did see the phone drop into 3g a couple of times in my travels

juck

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
I got one, arrived at 12:30, took a few hours to charge, took it off charger at 4:31, display has been on for almost 2 hours total time, 15 mins in calls, 10-15 mins on the internet between different browsers, few other things here and there (no gamesyet) total time on is just under 8 hours and I am at 69% left, havent done much with it the past 2-3 hours because it is after midnight here and I am tired

oh and I am in a heavy 4G area, I did see the phone drop into 3g a couple of times in my travels

wow so its a drastic difference. i could care less about the extra bump in back im sure eventually they will make a skin or case for extended battery

nate44

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site

but it's so ugly and bulky! ;)

superlawyer15

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
I have one, got it for $25 from verizon

Charged it once when I got it, haven't plugged it in since.

I am a heavy heavy user, around 100 texts, lots of internet surfing and game playing.

I live in a 4G area. The battery is at 42% right now, still on the first charge.

Well worth it IMO

Reactions: t_reax

juck

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
I have one, got it for $25 from verizon

Charged it once when I got it, haven't plugged it in since.

I am a heavy heavy user, around 100 texts, lots of internet surfing and game playing.

I live in a 4G area. The battery is at 42% right now, still on the first charge.

Well worth it IMO

Holy cow. How bad is the bump? Do u think they will make a skin to fit it eventually? i paid 50 for mine and its coming monday from verizon.

edoublediz

Banned
Jan 26, 2010
Visit site
the hump is hideous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it irks me to no end that they would sell such a hideous battery and cover. its like buying a new beautiful bmw, what is coined as "the ultimate driving machine" and you are so excited to drive it all over town but you find out that to do so for an entire day, you have to strap a hideous bulge onto the car that totally turns it from a beatiful machine to an ugly joke.

Reactions: humper619

t_reax

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
I am getting ready to place my order in a few for the TB /w car charger and the extended battery... If it has been posted already and I've over looked it, could someone with the extended battery upload a pix of the TB with the ex. batt installed? Does anyone know the dimensions of the extended battery? Or, can give a comparison of the ext. batt in contrast to the standard stock battery. Also, since I'm being on the needy side for the moment... Can anyone recommend or know of a case that would accommodate the TB /w the ex. batt and back cover... Thanks

1russellh

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
Pics of exteneded battery

I used the extended battery the first day I had the phone. Didn't have to plug in until I went to bed. Day 2 I used the regular battery. Had a full charge at 7:30am. Lightly used the phone and was down to 50 percent at 2:30pm. Gave it some more juice because I planned on hanging out tonight. Had it on charge for an hour. I'm at 30% right now. Extended battery well worth the money if you can deal with the bump. Found one case that would fit the bump but it's tight!

Reactions: t_reax

tcapote

Geek Freak
May 15, 2010
Visit site
I have the extended battery, the bump is not a bad as it may seem. For me, it actually feels like I can hold it more securely with the bump there, less chance of it sliding out of your hands.

Today will be my first full day use, so I will test it. Seems to take a LONG time to charge though (9 hours?), but I expect it will be well worth it!

I got it for $40, with my 25% corporate discount.

anon(3092520)

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
I have the extended battery, the bump is not a bad as it may seem. For me, it actually feels like I can hold it more securely with the bump there, less chance of it sliding out of your hands.

Same thing I noticed. The bump hangs on on my pinkie when holding the phone making it a lot more secure in my hand.

dubge

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
here is an update, I took the phone off the charger this morning at 7am, checked an email and went back to sleep till 9am, checked phone and battery was still at 100% (good news) from 9am until 5pm I have had mild to moderate use on it, a bunch of phone calls, a bunch of texting, a fair amount of web browsing and just your basic new phone toying around and here it s almost 5:30 and I am at 75%, this is only day 2 for me, besides the phone looking like quasimodo's offspring I think the ext battery is going to work out well for me!