Pictures of phone with extended battery cover on??

DroidnOk

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm sure the extra power is nice and all, but I'll stick with my stock battery and extra charger. That hump is not cosmetically good looking at all IMO. Thanks for sharing though.

Joe378

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm sure the extra power is nice and all, but I'll stick with my stock battery and extra charger. That hump is not cosmetically good looking at all IMO. Thanks for sharing though.

What extra charger? I thought a separate oned does not exist.

canesfan44

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
How is this? The BB battery is much smaller. I have a spare charger I used for my BB, but it's too small for the Thunderbolt battery.

It works for me. I went through 5 Storm's, so I have chargers everywhere. My car has a regular outlet in the center console, so I have a regular charger in there. That is why the battery life isn't much of a concern for me, no matter where I am, there's a charger nearby.

edoublediz

Banned
Jan 26, 2010
Visit site
great googly boogly that is ugly. never, ever will i do that to any phone i own! if that is what it takes to make it through a day, count me out. i dont think i will be pulling the trigger on this phone. i refuse to go through what i did with my dinc battery life.

nate44

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
^ There are plenty of people making it through the day on stock battery, even without custom roms or root. Out of the box this phone has terrible battery life, but with a few tweaks it can easily be optimized.

nyrangerfan

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
Can someone post photos of the phone with the 2750 battery and cover on it? I see the battery on verizon, but it doesn't show the cover.....I'd lke to see it in comparison to the orig if possible. How much more does it stick out?

Thanks y'all!
If you haven't already seen the pic of the extended battery and door, here is a link where you can view a pic and video as well. I've already purchased mine and it should be here Tuesday with FREE shipping from HTCPedia.com. They're now selling on eBay too but more expensive.

Hope this helps...

HTC Thunderbolt Extended Battery & Door Cover (2750 mAh)

LinxuSx

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Since the antenna is in the battery cover (or at least I think it is) does this affect reception at all?

Just purchased the extended battery from a local verizon store for $40.58! I didn't even ask or say anything and she gave me a sale price of $37.49 + tax instead of $49.99 + tax...

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers