04-04-2011 03:01 AM
75 123
tools
    I went with the verizon case holster combo. I used the same thing with my Incredidble and loved it. It stays on great and slides in and out of the holster easily. Also it comes off easily if needed. I use the case with SGP Ultra Crystal screen protector.
    03-21-2011 05:23 PM
    I just picked up the Platinum case at Best Buy. The case and holster were $35. seem just like the Seidio.
    03-21-2011 05:31 PM
    I just picked up the Platinum case at Best Buy. The case and holster were $35. seem just like the Seidio.
    That's cause those PT cases are actually made by Seidio.
    03-21-2011 06:46 PM
    I JUST got my seidio II case from fed-ex right now. I waited to order anything until I had the phone in hand because I didn't know if I wanted to rock it naked or not. But then I just didn't like any of the cases that verizon or BB had. So I jumped on amazon friday evening and 2 day shipped me the burgundy seidio case. I've had their cases before on my droid1 and really liked the feel and how little extra bulk they added. I must say I am really liking this case.
    can you post a pic please? i would like to see it using this color, was thinking of getting the same color as well
    03-21-2011 07:11 PM
    Just got my Case-Mate Pop! case today. Love the build quality and fit. It adds a little more size than I'm used to but I just switched from an OG Droid so I'm probably still adapting to the size increase in general.

bipolarbear187 likes this.
    03-21-2011 09:10 PM
    lol weird. exact same situation with me. I got 25% off the phone and accessories so I picked up a case and screen protector. I like the case design because its a soft case under a hard one
    LOL that's hilarious! I didn't know I got my discount on the phone but when they told me it was 199.99 I was like "heck throw everything else in!!" haha
    03-21-2011 09:21 PM
    Just a standard pouch by HTC.
    03-21-2011 09:21 PM
    Just got my Case-Mate Pop! case today. Love the build quality and fit. It adds a little more size than I'm used to but I just switched from an OG Droid so I'm probably still adapting to the size increase in general.

I love it!! Did it come in other colors?

Edit- just went to the site LOL and it comes in PINK!!!! I must have.
    03-21-2011 09:27 PM
    I am using the innocase II and I think it is worth the cost. Loved it on my incredible, love it with my tbolt.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
    03-21-2011 11:26 PM

Wow that's a sharp looking case. If otterbox doesn't move fast I might jump on one of these.
    03-21-2011 11:49 PM
    I would have gotten the PT case from BB but I cant get Burgundy...
    03-22-2011 12:26 AM
    Usually I roll naked but this time I decided to go with the hard case that slides into the holster.

Sent From Parts Unknown
    03-22-2011 12:31 AM

]

Can you comment any on how the button usage is on the power and volume rockers? I read from someone that it was a little hard to press the power button and mine is already a little hard to press now. Im currently using the 2 piece red and black case from Verizon which helps with the power button a bit, but ive had that case-mate in my view for a few days.

Thanks
    03-22-2011 12:49 AM
    The volume rocker works great with the case on. The power button is definitely harder to push though. As of right now, it doesn't really bother me that much; but if it gets any worse I'll probably modify it with something inside the case to make the push easier.

I was gonna get that red and black case when I got my Tbolt but the two piece design drove me nuts. I didn't like how the inside would move around a little. I love this case because it's all one piece.

EDIT: So I decided to fix my power button press now. I just took a strip of duct tape and cut out four small strips that perfectly match the underside of the power button on the inside of the case. I stacked them on top of each other and stuck them to the bottom side of the rubber power button and the press is now perfect. Took about 2 minutes.
    03-22-2011 01:34 AM

Can you post a pic of the front - want to see how much it covers around screen, thanks!
    03-22-2011 01:36 AM
    Front shot.

koalabear and Forgetful like this.
    03-22-2011 01:53 AM
    Just a standard pouch by HTC.
    Can you link that?

03-22-2011 03:09 AM
    03-22-2011 07:50 AM
    HTC Messenger Pouch

HTC Messenger Case

You can get both from Amazon for a good price. I've ordered the messenger case from them.
    03-22-2011 08:37 AM

I bought a case similar to these at the Verizon store and personally, I like the TPU material better than anything else. They look great, have a good feel, and are easy to put on & remove. I also had a TPU case for my DInc with no issues. It protected the phone from some serious drops over the months, no problem.
    03-22-2011 09:16 AM
    Here's mine.

03-22-2011 04:50 PM
    HTC Messenger Pouch

HTC Messenger Case

You can get both from Amazon for a good price. I've ordered the messenger case from them.
    Would the phone fit in these 2 cases with the extended battery on it?
    03-22-2011 05:17 PM
    I went with the high gloss case from Verizon. Its about to go under the sandpaper in a few minutes...pics on completion.

03-23-2011 12:51 AM
    I got this one from verizon and I'm in love. Attachment 7498

I'm liking this case the more I look at it...

Dennis
    03-23-2011 03:27 AM
    All done...

More pics on overclock.

Verizon High Gloss Silicon Cover/Case sanded down w/ 100, then 800 grit. This takes care of the scratchy edges bordering the case, eliminates glare, and trades the slick, sweat inducing surface for a grippy one that lets air flow better between hand and cover.

*I've found people seem to think you have an old crappy phone...another benefit...less shiny and all.
    03-23-2011 04:51 AM
75 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD