What case are you all using?

akira751

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
I really like the Seidio Innocase II, but I'm short on cash and on a real tight budget right now. I've been searching for a case with all the right things I'm looking for. Innocase is the only one that has a separate cutout for every feature and the front is as thin as it comes(not taking anything away from the screen). Body Glove is next on the list and is the one I'm gonna settle for. It looks more sturdy, but the Innocase looks better overall IMO.

I feel your pain check this out. Its made by Seidio and looks like the Innocase and a little cheaper. I love mine.

Platinum Series - Case for HTC EVO 4G Mobile Phones - Black - HEC20SB

Reactions: bdragon

bipolarbear187

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
I tend to always buy my cases on ebay, just because you tend to get the most bang for your buck there and definitely the most variety...also, you can try out a few case for the cost of one at the VZW store. Here are the two I bought to try out:

HTC Thunderbolt 4G Hybrid S-Line Wave Case - Smoke - eBay (item 170614859308 end time Apr-11-11 10:09:02 PDT)

BLACK Hard Shell Case Cover Verizon HTC Thunderbolt - eBay (item 280622328635 end time Mar-29-11 14:05:28 PDT)

I'll share my feedback once they get here...there is also a black version of that first one that looks really nice. But I don't know if there are any still available.

FD2

Shadow Lurker
Aug 9, 2009
Visit site
Here are some picture of the Seidio Innocase.

IMAG0079.jpg

IMAG0080.jpg

The case fits nice and tight there is very little chance of it coming off from a drop. It very easy to put on and remove and doesn't add to much bulk.

Nice Larry, I went Sena.

anon(75289)

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
I JUST got my seidio II case from fed-ex right now. I waited to order anything until I had the phone in hand because I didn't know if I wanted to rock it naked or not. But then I just didn't like any of the cases that verizon or BB had. So I jumped on amazon friday evening and 2 day shipped me the burgundy seidio case. I've had their cases before on my droid1 and really liked the feel and how little extra bulk they added. I must say I am really liking this case.

mjs1124

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
I went with the verizon case holster combo. I used the same thing with my Incredidble and loved it. It stays on great and slides in and out of the holster easily. Also it comes off easily if needed. I use the case with SGP Ultra Crystal screen protector.

tonez

Nov 26, 2010
Visit site
I JUST got my seidio II case from fed-ex right now. I waited to order anything until I had the phone in hand because I didn't know if I wanted to rock it naked or not. But then I just didn't like any of the cases that verizon or BB had. So I jumped on amazon friday evening and 2 day shipped me the burgundy seidio case. I've had their cases before on my droid1 and really liked the feel and how little extra bulk they added. I must say I am really liking this case.

can you post a pic please? i would like to see it using this color, was thinking of getting the same color as well

jTink

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Just got my Case-Mate Pop! case today. Love the build quality and fit. It adds a little more size than I'm used to but I just switched from an OG Droid so I'm probably still adapting to the size increase in general.

IMG_20110321_191643.jpg

IMG_20110321_191636.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: bipolarbear187

graphickellie

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
lol weird. exact same situation with me. I got 25% off the phone and accessories so I picked up a case and screen protector. I like the case design because its a soft case under a hard one

LOL that's hilarious! I didn't know I got my discount on the phone but when they told me it was 199.99 I was like "heck throw everything else in!!" haha

graphickellie

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Just got my Case-Mate Pop! case today. Love the build quality and fit. It adds a little more size than I'm used to but I just switched from an OG Droid so I'm probably still adapting to the size increase in general.

IMG_20110321_191759.jpg

IMG_20110321_191636.jpg

I love it!! Did it come in other colors?

Edit- just went to the site LOL and it comes in PINK!!!! I must have.

rasfeld.4

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
I am using the innocase II and I think it is worth the cost. Loved it on my incredible, love it with my tbolt.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Forgetful

Energy hoarder
Jan 30, 2011
Visit site

IMG_20110321_191643.jpg

IMG_20110321_191636.jpg

Wow that's a sharp looking case. If otterbox doesn't move fast I might jump on one of these.

bamaboy

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site

]

Can you comment any on how the button usage is on the power and volume rockers? I read from someone that it was a little hard to press the power button and mine is already a little hard to press now. Im currently using the 2 piece red and black case from Verizon which helps with the power button a bit, but ive had that case-mate in my view for a few days.

Thanks

jTink

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
The volume rocker works great with the case on. The power button is definitely harder to push though. As of right now, it doesn't really bother me that much; but if it gets any worse I'll probably modify it with something inside the case to make the push easier.

I was gonna get that red and black case when I got my Tbolt but the two piece design drove me nuts. I didn't like how the inside would move around a little. I love this case because it's all one piece.

EDIT: So I decided to fix my power button press now. I just took a strip of duct tape and cut out four small strips that perfectly match the underside of the power button on the inside of the case. I stacked them on top of each other and stuck them to the bottom side of the rubber power button and the press is now perfect. Took about 2 minutes.

Last edited:

koalabear

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site

IMG_20110321_191643.jpg

IMG_20110321_191636.jpg
Can you post a pic of the front - want to see how much it covers around screen, thanks!