What kind of Headphones do you use?

bmw3wags

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
I had some Ultimate Ears 5vi but my dog at them so now I'm back with my old Shure SE110's.

Edit: I also have Sony XB30's for over the head.

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Skullcandy earbuds (not the cheaper inked series.) They sound great and have a volume slider built into the chord. I have had mine for three years. Best 45 bucks I have spent in electronics.

Harlemknight

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Ok, since there are two mentions of skull candy earbuds I will be trying them out. Well, I am on my way to Bestbuy aka "The Crack House."

bigberries

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I alternate between the Bose Buds & Klipsch. My Shure are ok but Klipsch are better.

I second the Klipsch. Been buying their speakers for years. In-ear Headset is great sound.

For bluetooth, I also use the Motorola S9HD. Those are very good sound for my listening, not so good for people I'm talking to - and I often knock the rubber earpieces off and have had to order new ones for losing them. The controls are easy to use and remember. I would get them again, though, because I have worn them for over eight hours without discomfort and they're now cheaper. IF you wear glasses, they don't sit on the stems of glasses very well.

zshazz

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I have some NuForce NE-700M in-ear monitors. The bass on them strikes me as probably stronger than reference, but they sound absolutely fantastic. The bass is well represented and I can hear things much lower in all of my songs than I've ever heard before. Everything else about them has matched or exceeded my expectations. I wouldn't say I'm an audiophile, but I think these are really good. Easily the best sound quality I've heard.

I also hear that their lower-end in-ear monitors are really good, but I don't have personal experience.

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site

Rhyyker

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
I use beats. they are pretty sweet when i use them with my ipod or laptop, but with the bolt i usually listen to podcasts not music so i guess it doesn't make a huge difference.

Nitros7

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Skullcandy Titanium... There on sale at Amazon right now and there noise cancelling, could not ask for more... Oh and frequency response is good to!

biff6789

Aug 28, 2010
Visit site
Another vote for Klipsch. I use their Image S4 earbuds. Comfortable with deeper bases than I've ever found with any other sub-$100 earbuds, and even outperforms most of those

racedog

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I use Shure SE 530 earbuds. They are about as good as it gets but they are pretty pricey at $500. Shure also makes cheaper models of those earbuds. Its going to depend on what you mean by "good" and how much you have to spend. I also like Klipsch products. When Paul Klipsch owned the company they put out outstanding products.

If you really want the best I would take a look at those two brands and go with the best that you can afford.

R

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty