I'm waiting for the Seidio Active Case + Dock combo

ChezDigital

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
I know a lot of you are interested in a dock, as am I, so I'm waiting for them to release their dock before I jump into the case so I know they fit together. I certainly don't want to take my phone out of the case every time I want to use the dock, and you're better off buying them from the same mfctr to ensure a fit.

I really dig Seidio's cases, but I'm definitely going with the Active over the Innocase (which I had on my Storm for two years), due to the finish rubbing off after removing and putting it back it many times. I know I won't have to take it off as often with this phone, but the silicone sleeve will definitely not produce that same result. I had the Innocase II and surface cases...they both rubbed the finish off quite a bit, but were great cases otherwise, and fit nicely in the holster.

I bought the cheap VZW silicone case to hold me over, at least it's safe until then. My advice, wait for the active and dock combo...it should only be a couple weeks. Hopefully they make a car dock as well.

Has anyone else seen a case & dock combo that rivals my advice?

Nidaja

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I second all that you stated. I too love Seidio, and that they have in the past made cases and docks that work together. I had the whole outfit for my OG droid and loved it.

I just hope Seidio does make these for the TB; I emailed them last week, and their reply was that they had no current plans to produce the docks :( I hope that enough people express the desire for their products that they change their minds!