Assuming Seido is making car and desk cradles...

Ricom1

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm assuming Seido is making a car and desk cradles/chargers that fit the Innocase II similar to the EVO.

Has anyone heard that they are indeed making these two? Or does anyone know how long it took for Seido to deliver the EVO versions from the EVO release?

Right now I'm using a generic leather case and the VZW car dock. I'd like to use the Innocase II but won't give up my car dock. I'm hoping they do this in time to return my car dock, but won't be holding my breath for that!

Thanks.

dpend

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I've just emailed Seidio to ask about the car dock, I'll post any reply I get and to this somewhat related ProClip thread

edit - HighHandicap beat me to it!

bugg77

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
I'm assuming Seido is making a car and desk cradles/chargers that fit the Innocase II similar to the EVO.

Has anyone heard that they are indeed making these two? Or does anyone know how long it took for Seido to deliver the EVO versions from the EVO release?

Right now I'm using a generic leather case and the VZW car dock. I'd like to use the Innocase II but won't give up my car dock. I'm hoping they do this in time to return my car dock, but won't be holding my breath for that!

Thanks.

I've wondered the same thing. The only response I've gotten out of Seidio is that they will be providing "a full suite of products to support the Tunderbolt."

ChezDigital

Sep 21, 2010
Visit site
I love Seidio's cases, but the Innocase II and Surface rubbed the finish off of my Storm, so I'll likely be getting the Active X because of the silicone sleeve insert.

I don't see why Seidio doesn't make one dock with an insert mold bay (like most iPod docks), and just make that mold for each phone/phone+case, instead of a whole new dock for each phone.

They'd sell a lot more of them and probably would break even (++) at a price point involving [dock + phone 1 mold + next phone mold], rather than hoping everyone who buys a Seidio dock buys one for every phone they have. The docks would be available much sooner after phone launch that way as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy