Anyone have any experience with any bluetooth stereo headsets (for music, not for phone calls)?

I work out a lot, and my iPod touch 3.5mm jack is messed up and no longer works... I was wondering what you guys think about this, and if it should sync to my TB with no problem?

Newegg.com - Motorola Behind-the-Neck Bluetooth Stereo Headset Black Bulk (S9-HD) - Bluetooth Cell Phone Accessories
    03-25-2011 08:49 PM
    I don't think those are comfortable at all as I used an older model. I have the Motorola S305's and they are comfortable. The only issue is I don't know how well the foam style ear pieces would hold up to sweat. But I don't see why that would be a problem.

They sound great with no skipping on the Thunderbolt.

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e?...token=fDIWFatv

http://www.amazon.com/Motorola-S305-...acUvbUpU768741
    03-25-2011 09:47 PM
    I have the S305 Rokr's as well. Used 'em for almost 2 years with my Blackberry and now they are performing perfectly with the TBolt. I have worked up many a sweat while wearing these and the foam pads have never deteriorated. I use them for over 6 hours at a stretch at night while at work 4 times a week. The battery still charges right up and holds a full charge. The sound reproduction is great. Some people don't like over-the-ear phones but I absolutely loathe earbuds so these turned out to be a complete win for me.
    03-27-2011 01:29 AM
    03-27-2011 08:34 AM
    Think I might be purchasing the S305 Rokr's today, unless anyone has some other suggestions.

I hate the in-ear bud pieces, especially since they usually don't fit haha
    03-27-2011 10:45 AM
    I use the sports band headphones from Jaybird gear. I looked and looked last year for something that would be comfortable and stand up to sweat. Ended up buying these and I LOVE them. Music skips occasionally (or at least it did with my OG Droid) no problems so far with the TB. Lightweight, stays in place, pairs easily, sounds good, Bonus for us ladies or guys with longer hair, acts like a headband and keeps my hair out of my face.
    sisaacs likes this.
    03-27-2011 11:10 AM
    I use the sports band headphones from Jaybird gear. I looked and looked last year for something that would be comfortable and stand up to sweat. Ended up buying these and I LOVE them. Music skips occasionally (or at least it did with my OG Droid) no problems so far with the TB. Lightweight, stays in place, pairs easily, sounds good, Bonus for us ladies or guys with longer hair, acts like a headband and keeps my hair out of my face.
    Plus they look good- have been looking at them for awhile. Thanks for your input, think I am going to order them from amazon today Now just have to decide on color!
    03-27-2011 11:13 AM
    Enjoy, they only had black when I bought them. Wish i could have chosen something more fun!
    03-27-2011 11:16 AM
    I use the Jabra Halo with my T-bolt, iPod Touch, and iPad. They're comfortable (since I dislike behind-the-head headsets), and they sound great.

Products - Stereo / Music Headsets - Jabra HALO

VZW sells them, so if you have any corp discounts on your account they can be ordered (haven't seen them in store at all) for you. I can't remember what they sell for at VZW.
    03-27-2011 08:39 PM
    I have a pair of BlueTooth earbuds, but I'm thinking of getting a sport headset too for going to the gym. Don't want to get my main pair sweaty.

Thinking of getting one of these:
    Emerson Em 510 Bluetooth Stereo Wireless Headphones link
    iPP Bluetooth Sport neckphone (BT-S10) link
    03-28-2011 03:55 AM
    I have the Moto S10-HD headphones. A lot of people complained about the S9-HD with working out and sweat actually making the buttons not work, but the 10s are totally water resistant, and they claimed to have fixed the problem. They work for about 8 hours a day and come with three different sized buds to fit your ear best. Floats nicely above the neck and doesn't get uncomfortable.

I use them all day at work while doing landscaping to keep out the noise and keep my sanity, I love them, never any trouble yet.

Like I said, keep in mind i'm reviewing the 10s here, not the 9s.

Best of luck.
    03-28-2011 05:55 AM
    Decided to order the S305s since they were only $40 shipped. I don't normally like headphones that go inside my ears, but if these do not work I will look into the Moto S10-HDs
    03-28-2011 10:19 PM
    ^^^^ I think you'll like the S-305's just fine. With the T-Bolt when listening to podcasts via PodTrapper they sound great and there's plenty of volume for noisy environments but you can still hear ambient sounds such as "watch your head!" warnings, etc. I've also tested all the functions on mine with the T-Bolt and the "make call/answer call" works and the volume controls all work fine. Also the controls to pause, FF and rewind work with PT. The BlueTooth pairing took about 15 seconds to config and the range I can wander from the phone and still keep a signal is better than it was with my Storm (about 20-30 feet) so I can keep the phone IN the car while I wash the car. No risk of getting it wet.
    03-28-2011 11:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD