JACKPOT!!! I went to the Verizon store today hoping to find a soft case for the TB that I could cut the back out off so the extended battery would fit. I am trying on a HTC Skin TB in black ($14,95) to see what could be done. I then tried putting on the rubber case and presto- almost a perfect fit. I stretched it a little and the fit got better. Also you can't see much of the battery, just a bigger phone. I like the look a lot better. This also solves another small problem. Every time I used the phone I accidentally hit the volume switch. Now it is a little tougher to do this. I also have the Body Glove case with a removable belt clip that only fits the regular battery- nice case. I hope Body Glove or somebody comes out with a similar case but in the meantime, I am a happy camper. Aloha.
    PS- I tried to upload four photos twice and upload failed. I was able to post pics on Droid forum and HTC Thunderbolt forum if you want to see the pics.
    petaf and GoldLeader like this.
    03-27-2011 06:15 PM
    How about a link to the pics

thanks
    03-27-2011 06:49 PM
    I found that the Droid X leather pouch fits the phone almost perfectly with the extended battery. It took a bit of breaking in, but now it's great. I use that when I need something with a little more protection, and I have a Seidio clip that should be here any day now for other times.
    03-27-2011 08:42 PM
    Have the body glove belt clip is way to narrow barely fits over narrow work belt. Won't fit the wider ones, hope seidio active is decent. This one has already fallen off belt 10 times also hate that screen faces out.
    03-28-2011 05:43 AM
    Here is the link to the droidforums.net post.

Case for extended battery - Page 2 - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum

lapeter, I think the images were a bit too large for androidcentral, that may be why they failed to upload.
    lapeter likes this.
    03-28-2011 08:43 PM
    I am bumping this since in the 2750 battery thread, people asked about this case.
    03-30-2011 10:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD