Case Mate PoP Case Arrived today...

Astrodroid

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
I like that. I found the TB a little awkward to hold on its own due to the taper around the rim. So something that adds some rubberized grip would be welcome.

CrotchBat

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
That actually looks like a nice case. Add much bulk? How does it feel? Also how easy or hard is it to pop out the kickstand?

SoldierofCatan

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Does it make the buttons harder to press. I have a gell case that I bought w/ the phone at Verizon and I hate it. The volume rockers are extremely difficult to find on mine. I've been eyeballing this case, so let us know what you think.

AndroidXTC

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
The power button is harder to push but other than that, its a great case

I put a little dab of silicone sealant/glue in the recess for the power button now its easy as pie to push. You could also use a dab of hot melt glue I would think. It acts as a pusher. The volume buttons are fine without it. Here is a picture of my TPU case with the silicone sealant applied to the inside part of the button pusher so you can get the idea, I did the exact same thing to the case-mate. This is the same silicone sealer I used to caulk the screen bottom to eradicate the light leaks.

Last edited:
Reactions: roxy surf

Komodod

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Any reason people cannot seem take decent pictures??? The first set looks like they were taken in the dark?? Light it up plz and make it worth the post sheesh.

johndabeast

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
So I'm trying to decide between this and the Seidio casemate POP case. Which one is better? I like the Seidio, but I'm afraid the plastic will just crack,even if I don't drop it, happened to a case I got for my Storm1.

roxy surf

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
So I'm trying to decide between this and the Seidio casemate POP case. Which one is better? I like the Seidio, but I'm afraid the plastic will just crack,even if I don't drop it, happened to a case I got for my Storm1.

I have both cases and both are very high quality and worth the money...the only thing with the seidio innocase 2..its 2 pieces and sometimes it pulls apart for me pulling it out of my back pocket (men would probably have less of a problem considering your jeans are probably looser), but it fits snug and won't just fall off. Case-mate pop is 1 piece and feels less likely to crack on a fall...I'm also looking forward to the seidio active x to be released in colors other than black

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome