Splash Vapor Slim-Fit Flex Case?

asianrage

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
So has anyone purchased or heard of the Splash VAPOR Slim-Fit Flex Case for HTC Thunderbolt? I was wondering if it is as good as the Case-Mate Pop! case.
Amazon.com: splash VAPOR Slim-Fit Flex Case for HTC Thunderbolt (BLACK): Cell Phones & Accessories

That "Slim-Fit" case, and other TPU cases isn't in the same class as the Pop! case. Most TPU cases are similar in term of how they fit, which is just fine. Though I don't have the Pop! case, I know that the casing will be thicker, which should provide MORE protection than most TPU-based cases.

johndabeast

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
I just want some, protection, I don't need a ton, its not like I'll throw my phone at the ground, I want a pretty thin, nice case.

asianrage

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I just want some, protection, I don't need a ton, its not like I'll throw my phone at the ground, I want a pretty thin, nice case.

Me too. I got a TPU case and I don't think it's right to ever think of it as a "case", since a case should have more rigidity and less flexibility. I consider most TPU cases as more of a harder non-silicone enclosure.

I've been posting a lot about a "Bumper" style case that I found on eBay. The fit and finish is superb and you might like it. It's cheap too, so it's something to consider. LINK.

johndabeast

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
The Case-Mate barely there should be out within the next 10 days.

How do you know this? And how much thinner is it compared to the Pop! Case? Thanks.

Me too. I got a TPU case and I don't think it's right to ever think of it as a "case", since a case should have more rigidity and less flexibility. I consider most TPU cases as more of a harder non-silicone enclosure.

I've been posting a lot about a "Bumper" style case that I found on eBay. The fit and finish is superb and you might like it. It's cheap too, so it's something to consider. LINK.

I don't really like all rubbery cases, only a little or tiny bit.

jpydroidx

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
I just recieves this case...I got the black one although black is the usual smoke.color you find with tpu cases. The back is a clear matte and the sides and front lip is glossy tpu..fits and feels pretty good I like it. Ill snap a pic when I get home from work for you guys

johndabeast

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
I just recieves this case...I got the black one although black is the usual smoke.color you find with tpu cases. The back is a clear matte and the sides and front lip is glossy tpu..fits and feels pretty good I like it. Ill snap a pic when I get home from work for you guys

Thanks man. I can't wait to see them.