What's the best screen protector you guys have found that doesn't cause a drag when sliding your finger on the screen? I love the feel of the glass and just installed the SGP Oleophobic but it has a slight drag to it. Not nearly as bad as what ghost armor or zagg would have, but still kind of annoying. I was going to get the ultra fine but didn't want to impair the visibility of the screen. I open to suggestions.
    04-04-2011 03:29 PM
    Suggestion: companies make phones with gorilla glass.

-stock HTC Thunderbolt tapatalk
    04-04-2011 03:39 PM
    Suggestion: companies make phones with gorilla glass.

-stock HTC Thunderbolt tapatalk
    Yea i've been contemplating on going with the naked glass for this reason, but after seeing so many people on here already getting scratches, I thought i'd throw a screen protector on just to be safe. Maybe I'm just being paranoid.
    04-04-2011 04:12 PM
    SGP is the best one so far... just get the oil build up it'll drag even less =P
    04-04-2011 04:47 PM
    What's the best screen protector you guys have found that doesn't cause a drag when sliding your finger on the screen? I love the feel of the glass and just installed the SGP Oleophobic but it has a slight drag to it. Not nearly as bad as what ghost armor or zagg would have, but still kind of annoying. I was going to get the ultra fine but didn't want to impair the visibility of the screen. I open to suggestions.
    I have the ultra fine, it barely distorts the vision, and glides perfectly. Really, its not really noticeable.
    SPD likes this.
    04-04-2011 05:04 PM
    I have the SGP Ultra Fine with Anti Fingerprint. Visibility issues does not exist. It feels just like a naked screen, smooth and glossy. No fingerprints, like promise, though I do get the oil residue stuff, but that's par.
    04-04-2011 05:25 PM
    I have the ultra fine, it barely distorts the vision, and glides perfectly. Really, its not really noticeable.
    I second that, I forget it is there.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk
    04-04-2011 09:58 PM
    I use a cleaner called Klear Screen with a micro cloth. It makes the SGP Ultra Crystal super slick. Its much less prone to fingerprints as well.
    04-06-2011 03:05 AM
    You could also go with the defender series otterbox. It has the screen built in and is slick. You can see the iphone version in stores now for the sample (not quite finished for TB)
    Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
    04-09-2011 09:36 AM
    Thanks for the advice here everyone. Makes my decision on what to get easier
    04-15-2011 12:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD