Seidio Innocase

Sparhawk36

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
Got 2 of these as well. My wife's kept seperating on pressing the power button but mine was fine. Didn't like the slight bubble on the back either but that's just me. Mega meticulous lol. I'm surprised because I always love seidio products. So much so that I stilled ordered their active x case, and that case is the bomb. Loving it. I posted some pics and a lengthy review in the accessories forum.

Glad u like the case tho.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

The "bubble" on the back is the lock. You press down on this after the case is on to lock it in place. the bubble goes away.

As far as removing the case. I had a problem with this too. I found a good guide by searching google. press down with your right thumb on the seidio logo, then squeeze together with your left hand above the crease. you should hear or see the separation, then you can move the top of the case off the phone.

DJBeanPole

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Ordered from Amazon yesterday. Expecting it Thursday. Need it soon as I've already had a drop incident and the concrete took a bite outta my Bolt :(

skinnytoo2

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
I have an extra one. I bought two, one for my friend and he returned his bolt. Seidio has a 14 day return policy which I missed. Best case ever. If you want to buy with a holster they are brand new. I will ship for free.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

crakmasta

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
That indeed looks like a sweet case. I love the green one. I normally go Otterbox, and the only thing keeping me from jumping on the innocase is the lack of complete enclosure, and dust protection.

DJBeanPole

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Just got my Innocase yesterday. Threw it on... piece of cake. Looks and feels great. Easy to get out of my pocket. I just hope it doesn't have the downfalls that my Innocase for my old BB Tour did... :(