04-23-2011 01:43 AM
29 12
tools
    I got this case today from Seidio for my Thunderbolt. The Innocase Surface II. It is bad ***! Nicest case I ever owned. It comes in two sections that slide together from top down and bottom up, sweet! Fits like a glove. If anyone's looking for a case give em a look. Don't buy their batteries though. LOL.
    04-04-2011 04:02 PM
    I got this case today from Seidio for my Thunderbolt. The Innocase Surface II. It is bad ***! Nicest case I ever owned. It comes in two sections that slide together from top down and bottom up, sweet! Fits like a glove. If anyone's looking for a case give em a look. Don't buy their batteries though. LOL.
    I like mine too -- it's a quality case. If anyone buys one, buy from Amazon. Cheaper and can get free Prime shipping.
    04-04-2011 04:12 PM
    I bought this case and can vouch for it as well..
    P.S. This belongs in the accessories forum
    04-04-2011 04:13 PM
    I bought this case and can vouch for it as well..
    P.S. This belongs in the accessories forum
    I agree wrong forum.
    Also agree on the Seidio cases, they are GREAT. I got the surface II for everyday use and the rugged add on for extra protection for outside activities. like others have said, don't buy the 1600 battery - I DID AND IT'S NOT WORTH THE MONEY, if you just need an extra battery buy another OEM.
    04-04-2011 04:40 PM
    This case is probably the nicest case I've ever had for a phone. Looks very sleek and high tech, and doesn't make the phone look bigger or bulkier. I got mine from Amazon too.
    04-04-2011 05:10 PM
    Agreed, I have the BB version and love it. love it because of the felt on the inside also.

+1 for wrong forum.
    04-04-2011 05:45 PM
    My bad on the forum guys. It won't happen again. My thanks to the mods for correcting it.
    04-04-2011 06:33 PM
    I ordered the case a few days ago..should be getting it tmw..I'm so excited!! What color did everyone get? I got the purple one
    04-04-2011 07:41 PM
    I ordered the sapphire one.

Sent from my Thunderbolt using Tapatalk
    04-04-2011 07:43 PM
    Huh oH the android central police are in the room. Take cover.
    04-04-2011 08:06 PM
    I ended up buying one for me and a case for my rides Droid x. I ended up buying it from the android central store as even though amazon base was cheaper, once amazon put in new York state sales tax, it made more sense not to buy from amazon.

04-04-2011 09:39 PM
    I like how it is easy to remove the case so I can change out my battery if needed.

04-04-2011 09:54 PM
    Burgundy.
    04-05-2011 12:38 AM
    Got 2 of these as well. My wife's kept seperating on pressing the power button but mine was fine. Didn't like the slight bubble on the back either but that's just me. Mega meticulous lol. I'm surprised because I always love seidio products. So much so that I stilled ordered their active x case, and that case is the bomb. Loving it. I posted some pics and a lengthy review in the accessories forum.

Glad u like the case tho.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
    04-05-2011 02:12 AM
    I had the BB version originally and loved it...however it didn't fit in my Navigation/Car holder, so I had to return it.

I'm hoping Seido comes out with the car holder that will work with the case...which I will then buy again.
    04-05-2011 07:00 AM
    I got mine today..I absolutely love it!!
    Anyone have any tips on getting it off? It surely is a snugged fit..lol
    04-05-2011 04:23 PM
    Mine should be here tomorrow.. Got the Purple one.. Same i had on my DX
    04-18-2011 05:57 PM
    Purple!
    04-18-2011 06:50 PM
    Q: How many internet mail list subscribers does it take to change a lightbulb?

A: 1,331:
    1 to change the light bulb and to post to the mail list that the light bulb has been changed.
    14 to share similar experiences of changing light bulbs and how the light bulb could have been changed differently.
    7 to caution about the dangers of changing light bulbs.
    27 to point out spelling/grammar errors in posts about changing light bulbs.
    53 to flame the spell checkers
    156 to write to the list administrator complaining about the light bulb discussion and its inappropriateness to this mail list.
    41 to correct spelling in the spelling/grammar flames.
    109 to post that this list is not about light bulbs and to please take this email exchange to alt.light.bulb
    203 to demand that cross posting to alt.grammar, alt.spelling and alt.punctuation about changing light bulbs be stopped.
    111 to defend the posting to this list saying that we all use light bulbs and therefore the posts **are** relevant to this mail list.
    306 to debate which method of changing light bulbs is superior, where to buy the best light bulbs, what brand of light bulbs work best for this technique, and what brands are faulty.
    27 to post URLs where one can see examples of different light bulbs
    14 to post that the URLs were posted incorrectly, and to post corrected URLs.
    3 to post about links they found from the URLs that are relevant to this list which makes light bulbs relevant to this list.
    33 to concatenate all posts to date, then quote them including all headers and footers, and then add "Me Too."
    12 to post to the list that they are unsubscribing because they cannot handle the light bulb controversey.
    19 to quote the "Me Too's" to say, "Me Three."
    4 to suggest that posters request the light bulb FAQ.
    1 to propose new alt.change.light.bulb newsgroup.
    47 to say this is just what alt.physic.cold_fusion was meant for, leave it here.
    143 votes for alt.lite.bulb.

-stock HTC Thunderbolt tapatalk
    04-18-2011 07:23 PM
    I got a purple one too!
    04-18-2011 09:38 PM
    Purple for my wife. Blue for me. Nice material.
    04-19-2011 04:58 PM
    Got 2 of these as well. My wife's kept seperating on pressing the power button but mine was fine. Didn't like the slight bubble on the back either but that's just me. Mega meticulous lol. I'm surprised because I always love seidio products. So much so that I stilled ordered their active x case, and that case is the bomb. Loving it. I posted some pics and a lengthy review in the accessories forum.

Glad u like the case tho.

The "bubble" on the back is the lock. You press down on this after the case is on to lock it in place. the bubble goes away.

As far as removing the case. I had a problem with this too. I found a good guide by searching google. press down with your right thumb on the seidio logo, then squeeze together with your left hand above the crease. you should hear or see the separation, then you can move the top of the case off the phone.
    04-19-2011 06:46 PM
    Ordered from Amazon yesterday. Expecting it Thursday. Need it soon as I've already had a drop incident and the concrete took a bite outta my Bolt
    04-19-2011 10:12 PM
    I have an extra one. I bought two, one for my friend and he returned his bolt. Seidio has a 14 day return policy which I missed. Best case ever. If you want to buy with a holster they are brand new. I will ship for free.

04-20-2011 08:33 PM
    That indeed looks like a sweet case. I love the green one. I normally go Otterbox, and the only thing keeping me from jumping on the innocase is the lack of complete enclosure, and dust protection.
    04-20-2011 09:55 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD