HTC ThunderBolt Defender Series Case

phantomog

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
interesting. I don't see a usb port.

How do otterbox screen protectors feel versus naked or a typical protector like the SGP Ultra Clear?

also, do any brick and mortars sell otterbox? would want to see/feel how big it is in person before dropping $50 on it.

Komodod

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Might find them at best buy. OB makes great quality and its nice to have ports covered. Also want to see how much it adds to thickness and how much of the outside is silicone vs hard shell.

Brett

Retired Moderator
Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
interesting. I don't see a usb port.

How do otterbox screen protectors feel versus naked or a typical protector like the SGP Ultra Clear?

also, do any brick and mortars sell otterbox? would want to see/feel how big it is in person before dropping $50 on it.

I didn't see it at first either. If you look at where the usb port would be, you can see the flap. It looks like its there but created in a way to help keep water out.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Bearly

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
I prefer the Commuter series. I do NOT want a built-in screen protector. I hear that keeps raising off the screen and creating bubbles that needs to be ironed out. That's annoying.

petestl

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
If it's like the ones for the iphone 4, the screen is built into the hard innercase. That's what it looks like to me. I like it very much for my family's two iphones. I have the seidio case (rugged). It's basically the innocase with another big bulky outer shell. It will be good for my company's field employees. But I think this will be sleeker and provide similar protection. I also like the screen protector much better

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Komodod

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Goto otterbox and search for Thunderbolt Commuter.....thats the better case for this phone. They dont have it listed but do have it for Desire S. NEED OUR VOICES HEARD!

jedoles

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
Now that you have your social, mobile and professional lives all wrapped into the hottest 4G device on the market, getting the best case is the logical next step. Keep your link to the world safe with the rugged OtterBox Defender Series for HTC ThunderBolt. A tough polycarbonate shell with a built-in screen protector hugs your phone, while the quality silicone skin wraps around it all for exceptional shock absorption. Included is a holster belt clip for your carrying convenience

drhere

Aug 25, 2010
Visit site
Do Otterbox cases stay closed (sealed) if they are dropped. I have seen postings where other Otterbox cases popped open when they were dropped and the phone hit the ground.
I had a Otterbox Commuter for a very short period of time when I had a D2G before returning the phone (due to cell signal issues) and obviously took back the case as it wasn't needed, as I got a T-Bolt instead. The short time I had the Otterbox for the Droid 2 Global, the snaps seemed very loose, the front cover would pop off without much pressure at all.
I wondered if this is just a fluke with the case I had, or is this common.

Thanks.

Bearly

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
My Commuter case has never popped off. I prefer this one to the Defender because the built in screen protector periodically raises off the glass and creates bubbles you have to iron out. And the defender is chunkier.

Sent with my thumbs.

Reactions: drhere

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463