Hybrid S-Line Wave Case

jbomb11

Banned
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
I ordered it as well should be here any day now. I will update ya if I get mine first.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

flipbeats

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm hoping to get the case today in the mail, its taking kinda long but crossing figures ill give a review if i get it , has anybody else gotten the case yet?

jbomb11

Banned
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Case is real nice fits well. It shows a lot of finger prints. Good for the money but it won't stay on much longer as I have the big extended battery. I need more than stock has...

Overall great case for 4 bucks.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

flipbeats

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
finally got the case. its rubbery and skinny. its ok just for case, if your a dropper i'd get something heavy duty but if you just wanna case that will stop scratches and so on I think its good for the price

upz3

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I love it, shows a lot of dust and particles through the plastic clear back but great case for 3 different types of protection pieces.

FutureTBoltOwner

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Bought one of these last week, figured for $5 couldn't go wrong. Got it today (showed up a little dirty but nothing a wet cloth didn't take care of) anyways put it on the phone and I must say I think it was absolutely worth it for the $5. It fits extremely snug to the phone (something I was hoping for because the $4 silicon case I bought from ebay wasn't snug enough, especially around the cutouts and whenever I would pocket it or remove from pocket most of it would slip off). I got the dark blue and the color of it with the clear on the back looks pretty good, so to me anyways it was well worth the cheap $5 investment and is a pretty decent case, cant go wrong for $5

iastonish

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
Just received this case as well. It fits the phone very good and adds close to no bulk. It feels like it would protect from minor drops and daily wear. The case design looks very good.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Puiman