A recomendation extended battery

Psyc

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
First off a thanks to those who recommended the htc extended battery. I have now had my phone running 21 hrs with 50% battery remaining moderate use phone calls texting ventroid internet.. Forget what any one says about it being bulky well worth it i might even charge my phone tonight or leave it till morning. Point being feels great not to have to charge my phone 2 to 3 times a day.

Also Verizon sells a hard case with swivel mount just add extended battery with extended battery cover leave off plastic cover that goes around phone slide into holder. Fits great.

Last edited:

DJBeanPole

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
Still waiting for my standard battery to show signs of crappin' out. So far so good, but when I go to look at some accessories tomorrow I may have to dabble ;)

Chrisy

Banned
Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Besides getting the Thunderbolt, the extended battery has been one of the most worthwhile purchases I've made. Love it. I'm getting 26 hours from it.

jpydroidx

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
Same. I just got mine. And on my first chrage lasted 24 hours on extreme usage. I literally didn't let go of the phone all day, flashed a rom 200 texts, navigation, 5 reboots and constant internet browsing with bluetooth connected in a 4 g area.....I ended the night still at 10%...it just wont die hah

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

robrecht

Pretty good member
Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I don't understand your last part; can you explain a little bit more about this:
Also Verizon sells a hard case with swivel mount just add extended battery with extended battery cover leave off plastic cover that goes around phone slide into holder. Fits great.

bobr68#AC

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
i stopped by the Sprint kiosk in the mall today...and they had the seidio spring clip holster for the EVO, but it fits perfectly with my TB and the extended battery...not a true case but it works great

itsdollar

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
Even if HTC gave us a bigger battery ie. 1600-1800. I think i still would prefer the 2750 mah battery. The life im getting is just amazing. If i could get a case, it would literally be perfect.

Same here. I prefer performance and battery life over how thin the phone can be. It actually isn't that bad to hold either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz