05-12-2011 04:02 PM
36 12
tools
    I prefer OEM myself but I was just throwing it out there.
    OEM +1
    04-20-2011 04:39 AM
    I also purchased the extended battery. I haven't even used it yet because it makes the phone so heavy and ugly. I put it back in the box and I am still on the fence if I want to return it.

I am debating buying another regular battery.
    That's what I'm afraid of happening. I ordered the extended battery today but made sure I could return it if I find I can't deal w/the bulk and fugliness.
    04-21-2011 01:56 AM
    THe batteries thickness is very overrated imo
    04-21-2011 02:29 AM
    I emailed MUGEN Power...I've always had great experiences with their extended batteries. They seem in my own experience to have some of the more honest mAh ratings. Anyway they said they are making TBOLT extended batteries and that the big one should be OVER 3000mAh! No eta given and no exact mAh, but was told 3000mAh+. I would guess it will probably be 3200mAh since that's what the N1 extended battery was. I'm going to be all over that.
    04-21-2011 02:30 AM
    error
    DanSan likes this.
    04-21-2011 03:16 AM
    Its not scamming?! It should be mandatory. Yea we knew about the issue. But so did they. Apple realized their issue with death grip and issued the free bump case or whatever it was. HTC or vzw needs to man up and do the same. We all know apple is tight with their stuff and they did that? I was surprised to say the least. So im not scamming by alk means i paid retail for my TB and have numerous lines. I may not be on a corporate acct but still a paying customer. Just my $. 02 and keep an eye out for that inductive battery cover for $39. 99.

Sent from Tapatalk using my ThunderBolt
    04-21-2011 04:02 AM
    Its not scamming?! It should be mandatory. Yea we knew about the issue. But so did they. Apple realized their issue with death grip and issued the free bump case or whatever it was. HTC or vzw needs to man up and do the same. We all know apple is tight with their stuff and they did that? I was surprised to say the least. So im not scamming by alk means i paid retail for my TB and have numerous lines. I may not be on a corporate acct but still a paying customer. Just my $. 02 and keep an eye out for that inductive battery cover for $39. 99.

Na, I don't think you're scamming. Doesn't hurt to ask. I get deals by asking or getting sent to retention.

The 2750 battery is a champ though. I'm so happy with mine. I wE concerned with bulk and size too but it's so nothing. I'm always getting extended from now on.

Good luck with getting one free. Even if not free, consider one!
    04-21-2011 04:48 AM
    Na, I don't think you're scamming. Doesn't hurt to ask. I get deals by asking or getting sent to retention.

The 2750 battery is a champ though. I'm so happy with mine. I wE concerned with bulk and size too but it's so nothing. I'm always getting extended from now on.

Good luck with getting one free. Even if not free, consider one!
    I wasnt trying to get one myself. Im not in 4G so battery life is good for me.

Too bad its out of stock?

04-21-2011 04:31 PM
    Agreed, it's not THAT bad...and the benefits far outweigh the cosmetic issues...
    04-21-2011 10:59 PM
    I agree, I actually like mine more with the extended battery in place, I let the hump rest on my pinky finger while typing.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
    04-24-2011 03:46 AM
    i was an informed shopper when i made the decision to buy two Tbolts for my wife and i. I knew what was to be expected from carrying around a mini-computer in my pocket so had no issues purchasing two of the extended batteries. As i've shared in other posts my wife is happy with the standard battery and usually puts the standard on charge after a day's use with 40ish percent left. I'm putting my extended battery on the charger at day's end with 60 to 70ish percent showing. We are both pleased and the money was well spent. We also have the stand alone charger so we can charge the standard or extended batteries outside the phone on wall/pc/usb/car.

cheers,
    thom
    05-12-2011 04:02 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD