Thunderbolt extended battery case

Cringey

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I have to say I love my Seidio Active Extended too.
Ever since I put it on I haven't taken off my extended battery.

willymakit

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
I got mine love it.........the only thing is the screen cover is not for a Thunderbolt,says it is but its not it has a sticker over what it is really for.lol Kind of a cheap way to get rid of screen covers at the unsuspecting customers expense.

EDIT....EDIT.........Seidio has contacted me and were very nice and have taken care of the problem, in no way would I want anyone not to get this AWESOME case because of a shipping mistake. Thank You again Seidio for such GREAT Customer Support.

Last edited:
Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
I received my LetsTalk extended case this morning. I do like it. I think it will protect the edges from one fall, but t isn't going to protect as much as he Seidio case, but it does allow the original kickstand to be used.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Xxw0lfxX

Oct 24, 2009
Visit site
Literally just got the Verizon YOU from Fedex 5 minute ago, and absolutely love it! Power button and volume rocker is a little stiff, but I'm sure it will work out!

brockpsu

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
I tried calling 2 VZW stores in my area, and they both told me that they do NOT have a case that will work with the extended battery. Did you call the 800 number?

Xxw0lfxX

Oct 24, 2009
Visit site
No I just called my local corporate store. They have to look it up in the system, its something that has to be ordered.

tcapote

Geek Freak
May 15, 2010
Visit site
I have to say I love my Seidio Active Extended too.
Ever since I put it on I haven't taken off my extended battery.

I just received my Sedio Active Case for Extended Battery, one word: FANTASTIC.
Seidio ACTIVE Extended Battery Case (fits 2750 / 3200 mAh) for HTC Thunderbolt

The dual component design is flawless, perfect fit. All ports line up perfectly. Great feel and quality. Very Happy!

Ordered from the AC Store, they shipped it out the same day I ordered it. Nice job!

RetiredJedi

Jul 13, 2010
jedi-soljah.iwarp.com
What's your thought on the built-in kickstand with that case? How is the speaker sound affected?

The built in kickstand feels kind of cheap but I LOVE the case. The sound doesn't seem to be effected. I use my speaker phone a lot of times while driving when I forget my bluetooth earpiece and have no problems hearing. Videos and game sounds are the same also.

DevilJack

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
I have the Sedio two piece cover for the stock battery It came with a Holster bought it @ Bestbuy..If I get the Extended Battery cover by Sedio can I reuse the Holster I have? I ask because they sell them with or without the Holster.

delynnie

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
Originally Posted by boythatkills
Verizon is now selling one of the high gloss TPU cases with extended battery support. I got mine yesterday.

I really like the looks of the case. Do they have a holster for it? This sort of hard skin would be good for people who keep their TB w/extended battery in a pocket.

I use my Seido surface holster, and it works great!!! :D

Last edited:

seidioseidio

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I have the Sedio two piece cover for the stock battery It came with a Holster bought it @ Bestbuy..If I get the Extended Battery cover by Sedio can I reuse the Holster I have? I ask because they sell them with or without the Holster.

Hello! You will need a different holster if you purchase an extended battery. Each case has a different corresponding holster - PM me if you have additional questions about your specific situation.

mrtonk

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
From the reviews ive seen, the cases are exactly how i thought they would be. Im gonna go ahead and order this one HTC Thunderbolt Rubberized Case with Extended Battery Support . Cheaper, covers the entire phone unlike the Surface case, not a huge amount of bulk, and i can use my kickstand.

My big question is, is there a holster I can use with this? I also have to apparently purchase the Seidio Convert combo if I want to use a holster with a case like the Active case.

jlmassey

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I mean wtf. Why did they cover the speak and kickstand up.. I really hard to believe that it doesnt affect the sound.. I mean really comeon.. its covered up!

Also does anyone know of a leather pouch with buckle ( magnet / snap / whatever ) not a holster, with the extended battery support

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante