Bicycle mount for TB?

JBundles

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Looking for a sturdy bike mount for the TB, has anyone found anything reliable? many of the universal bike mounts look like my TB will go flying if i stop too fast

chuckh0308

Apr 3, 2011
www.welcomehomeseattle.com
I'd be interested in this too. I have a generic one that I bought for my BlackBerry, but I had to modify it in order for the phone to stay in. Forget stopping too fast, it would have fallen out just be getting on the bike...lol! Anyway, I ended up rigging up a bungie type thing that went over the top of the phone. Not ideal, but it worked. I would MUCH prefer a proper mount for the TB. I haven't even tried it to see if it will fit in the generic mount.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Go to mobile. Brando. Com. For ten bucks you will get the best universal bike mount there is. Been using for 2 years now. This spring it finally broke so i bought 2 more because they are so not exspensive. Tried them all and this one I feel very comfortable going over big bumps. Go to this site and look for the universeal one.

EVO-LUTION 3D

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Tried them type,, they should make you nervous,,, not safe over a big bump. The universal I use locks it in so good even the biggest of bumps not a concern. Keep in mind, if you get one of those custom mounts, if you use a case you will have to take it off. I use the "barly there case for my eVo and with the mount im using i can keep my case on. There is a video on youtube for this mount that shows someone violently shaking the bar in which the phone is mounted to and it is amazing how it stays on no matter what.

EVO-LUTION 3D

Last edited:

pbody

Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
Go to mobile. Brando. Com. For ten bucks you will get the best universal bike mount there is. Been using for 2 years now. This spring it finally broke so i bought 2 more because they are so not exspensive. Tried them all and this one I feel very comfortable going over big bumps. Go to this site and look for the universeal one.

EVO-LUTION 3D

Don't make the same mistake I made by listening to this guy. First of all the mount ships from Taiwan and takes over 2 weeks to be delivered, secondly it is the cheapest plastic I have ever felt in my hands. So much so that it broke when I took it out of the box. I'm guessing the piece that broke somehow fastened the handlebar mount to the phone mount because when I tried to mount it on my bike I noticed that the two pieces didn't lock together... ABSOLUTE JUNK! I know you get what you paid for but it literally does not work out of the box.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463