Extended battery

Xxw0lfxX

Oct 24, 2009
Visit site
I've been checking on VZW's site, and calling in, but the battery has been out of stock for a few weeks now. Ugh! I'm in need of one of these

One question though.... I have the platinum brand shell/clip. Will the clip still work (without the shell of course) with the extended?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Xxw0lfxX

Oct 24, 2009
Visit site
I call VZW about every other day, and the extended is still out of stock. I think its ridiculous that you cannot order the item, and have it shipped when it becomes available. Fail!

socal

Nov 19, 2010
Visit site
Same problem in socal. There are no stores with stock within 500 miles and their main warehouse is out.
I call VZW about every other day, and the extended is still out of stock. I think its ridiculous that you cannot order the item, and have it shipped when it becomes available. Fail!

Joe378

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Not to brag, but I have 2 extended batteries. I purchased them the same day I got the phone as I knew they would sell out.

Xxw0lfxX

Oct 24, 2009
Visit site
I actually found a store about 2hrs away that had 3, so I called my local store up to see if they could get one from the other location. I'll have mine on Monday finally!

Chrisy

Banned
Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
All the stores around my area have been out for a while. I kept checking VZW online and eventually got one. Keep checking. Well worth it.

mikestorm

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
I still haven't given up on a ROM / Kernel combo that addresses most of my battery issues; which at this point aren't all that bad. I still check every day though.

yeabuddi

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
searched google shopping; first page showed 2 results for 50$ + shipping
(one of them was androidcentral store)

I listed mine used on ebay since I dont use it anymore, its at 75$ already with 4 hours left!
Theres another auction at 201$ for a new one

Why?

Xxw0lfxX

Oct 24, 2009
Visit site
Just called Customer Service, and they gave me a 50% discount for my extended. I already have a 25% accessory discount on my account, but I *****ed about calling in for over 3 weeks while they were out of stock. So I should have my $25 extended battery Wednesday :)

soccerfon711

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Just ordered mine today. Called 611 because the Verizon website still says they're sold out. I've been calling my local stores for weeks and they all say that they are not getting any shipments. Makes me wonder if I will actually be receiving it on Wednesday....

Accrete

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
yuppers the ext.bat does the job for sure. I also have two now as my wife is happy with two standard for her use so we swapped. I gave up doing the stretch-between-charges thingy on my extended. I was waiting till the second evening to charge it with ~30 to 40 % left...now i just pop it in when i go to bed at night and unplug when up the next morning. With a full day's heavy use of browsing/multimedia/sms/voice i plug in at ~10pm with ~60 to 70% on the ext.bat.

Couldn't ask for more. And as sweet looking as my wife's tbolt is in the seido case with the regular battery, i am liking the bump on the back of the ext.batTbolt, it makes for a secure feel in the hand.

cheers,
Thom

Iceycold

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
hey guys what battery life should I get out of the extended battery with 100% brightness and 4g lte/wi-fi half and half, and text messaging mainly?

RetiredJedi

Jul 13, 2010
jedi-soljah.iwarp.com
hey guys what battery life should I get out of the extended battery with 100% brightness and 4g lte/wi-fi half and half, and text messaging mainly?

Well over a day with it. I'm at 13hrs 30mins unplugged and 80% battery with mostly text message all day, a few calls using bluetooth on the way home, and messing with my WatchESPN app for about 15-20 minutes setting up my account, and some web surfing. I will say I was on 3G all day until I got home and switched on 4G about an hour ago. However, I would think that if your in a constant 4G location you should get about the same.

aliasneo07

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
I've had my extended battery for the last month, but it's staying in my desk till a proper hard case comes out that will work with it. It's really infuriating, since I want to use the battery so badly. I'm on the verge of just saying, eff it, and going no-case.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz