07-27-2011 10:55 PM
30 12
tools
    ugh, glad to see some cases but i wish it was the 2 piece style that slides together like the PT case found at bestbuy. i was rocking that but its useless with an extended battery on..
    05-29-2011 08:23 AM
    just received my case today. very pleased. ditto on the pros & cons as mentioned by others above, though i am 100% pleased.

ALSO, my wife's seido case (branded by Best Buy) for standard battery came with a holster and it fits this extended case perfectly. Not that i'll use it since i slip mine in the tool pocked on the pant leg of my carpenter pants (i've done this for the past 5 years with my prior phone without issue.)

cheers,
    Thom
    05-31-2011 08:31 PM
    This case fits perfectly with the Seidio landscape dock if anyone was wondering.
    06-06-2011 07:20 PM
    This case fits perfectly with the Seidio landscape dock if anyone was wondering.
    Thanks for the info - Just ordered the Seidio Desktop Charger.

Also, if anyone is looking for a holster to use with this case, the Seidio Surface Holster is an exact fit.
    06-06-2011 09:12 PM
    After seeing the photos of the Seidio Extended cases and no longer wanting one due to their covering up the kickstand with a crappier version (which will also mute the speaker further), I went in search of a better option (and not an htcpedia cutout case).

I ran into this:
    HTC Thunderbolt Rubberized Case with Extended Battery Support

Currently backordered until the 11th, but looks like it'll do the job.

For anyone ordering, I also found a 10% off code on couponcabin.com. The code is COUPONCABIN10 and brings total price (with shipping) down to $15.29.

I'll let you know what I think once I receive it in a week or two.
    I ordered the HTC Thunderbolt case and got fast delivery from Let'sTalk. The case fits perfectly; althogh I find it just a bit difficult to pry off when that needs to be done. I just want to report this evening that my HTC Thunderbotl Extended Battery failed, I mean just absolutely died, about 3 days after starting to use this case. I hope the case didn't cause any heat build up or anything else for the extended battery, but its strange timing. I'm posting this just fyi in case anyone else has stumbled across this situation. The extended battery was less than 3 weeks' old. So Verizon replaced the battery. The new extended battery arrived today. I'll be using it with the HTC case starting tomorrow.
    07-27-2011 10:55 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD