Seido Convert case and holster

specops2k3

Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
I just have to say the convert case and holster from Seido is one of the best hardcase and holster combos on the market. If you are looking for a case that can take abuse this is it. Had mine for 2 weeks now and don't use anything else.

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using TapTalk.

tabraha

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
I agree. The latch on the top of the holster is great. I had an O-box on an old BB and it was knocked out of the holster several times. That is not going to happen with the Seidio. I also love how easy it is to remove the rugged case. I can have a normal looking slim case at social functions and business meetings and then in 5 seconds I can wrap the rugged case on it,clamp the plastic exoskeleton on and i'm ready to head to the field.

Bond32

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
I just got mine in the mail today. This is a very impressive case. I had one of these for the droid X and I felt like it was overly bulky and big, but this one seems to be much improved. It is very strong and can certainly take a beating. I am going to attempt to post some pics.

Edit: Sorry for the bad quality pics. GF has a thunderbolt too so I can get better ones if anyone is interested.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1