Are there any cradles/stands which allow for landscape viewing (of movies for example) while having the phone plugged in to the charger?

Any info/links would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks!
    05-26-2011 09:51 AM
    Seidio has one coming soon.
    05-26-2011 04:35 PM
    Check out Cell Phone Docks That Work With Cases and Extended Batteries!!!. They're not docks in the traditional sense but rather a phone stand. I bought the portrait stand and love it. Take a look at the videos on his site so see how it works. I think it's well worth the 36 bucks. It's solid and I'll be buying one for my desk at work.

I have no affiliation with Craigs Docks; I'm just a satisfied customer.

Bill
    qbngator likes this.
    05-26-2011 09:03 PM
    Check out Cell Phone Docks That Work With Cases and Extended Batteries!!!. They're not docks in the traditional sense but rather a phone stand. I bought the portrait stand and love it. Take a look at the videos on his site so see how it works. I think it's well worth the 36 bucks. It's solid and I'll be buying one for my desk at work.

I have no affiliation with Craigs Docks; I'm just a satisfied customer.

Bill
    I ordered one and received mine in a few days... I love it... and I like the flexibility of any case or stock battery or extended battery and it just works... it's rugged and fits both landscape and portrait mode... no complaints here.. thanks for the sharing the link on a previous post...

I'm a very satisfied customer too.. just wish there was a decent app that would know hot to trigger the desk mode clock, without me having to tap on the screen to do it each and everytime..
    qbngator likes this.
    05-26-2011 10:57 PM
    NV...
    08-08-2012 12:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD