Seidio extended cases avail NOW! 3 options

88 FLUX

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
Sweet. I got an Innocase with my Thunderbolt but finally started using my extended battery last night. I was missing the use of my case/holster. I assume the holster is the same regardless of standard or extended?

phoenixone

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
That....is....one....HUGE case! Holy...Reminds me of the early 90's cell phones. They need to come out with a 1700-2000mah battery that is the same size as stock.

ongre10

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I have been waiting for this. Now, for a while anyway, I could get away without keeping the phone charged while using the hotspot radio. The big battery is great but a case with a good clip is imperative.

aBoldPatriotsFan

Android Enthusiast
Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I just ordered the Active extended today. I will provide some feedback on it. Unless someone beats me to it. haha. I don't use the kickstand in portrait as much so this won't be big of a sacrifice.

jhimebau

Dec 16, 2009
Visit site
I am looking forward to the case and holster. I have one of these combinations for my Storm 1 and I really liked it!

It is about time.

phoenixone

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Will someone please think of the children!!! The case is huuuuuge!!!
Hehe. Ok, ok, enough giggles. Also awaiting for feedback.

seidioseidio

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
ock said:
Sweet. I got an Innocase with my Thunderbolt but finally started using my extended battery last night. I was missing the use of my case/holster. I assume the holster is the same regardless of standard or extended?

Hello,

Yes, for the ACTIVE Line, the Holster is used for both standard and Extended Battery. However, if you have a SURFACE Extended Case, you would need a separate holster. Here is a complete overview:

seidioonline.com

Hope that answered your question!

88 FLUX

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
Hello,

Yes, for the ACTIVE Line, the Holster is used for both standard and Extended Battery. However, if you have a SURFACE Extended Case, you would need a separate holster. Here is a complete overview:

seidioonline.com

Hope that answered your question!

Thank you for the answer. But since I have a Surface, I'm not gonna lie by saying I'm not a bit disappointed. But I am still within my return/exchange window.

RetiredJedi

Jul 13, 2010
jedi-soljah.iwarp.com
This is a good news bad news thing for me...my cases arrived to my FedEx this Friday at the end of the day (that's the good news...only two days to ship) bad news they don't deliver on Saturday and now it's Memorial Day weekend so now I have to wait until Tuesday knowing they are right under my nose.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrisBowles513