How did you get your accessories discount?

elradhymc

Apr 11, 2011
Visit site
I've been reading that multiple people have gotten 50% discounts on batteries through VZW. I called yesterday but they weren't able to help me bc they needed to troubleshooting first and I couldn't at the time. So my question is what did you say or do to get your discount?

Rad Man Wooooo

GoldLeader

Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
I don't get 50% off, but I get 15% off phones and accessories, and 19% off monthly plans.
I got mine from through my employer (automotive supplier). You should check with your company's HR or Benefits department on whether you qualify for any discounts.

When I bought my phone, I showed the Verizon rep my company ID tag, and gave him my corporate email address. (I think email would have been good enough).
They tied the discount to my account, so now I get 15% off every time I buy something at the Verizon store.
Even got an additional %15 off the price of the Thunderbolt, when I bought it on 1 year contract.

robrecht

Pretty good member
Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
I've been reading that multiple people have gotten 50% discounts on batteries through VZW. I called yesterday but they weren't able to help me bc they needed to troubleshooting first and I couldn't at the time. So my question is what did you say or do to get your discount?

Rad Man Wooooo
It's a customer relations 'promotion' that a CR rep may need to search for in their system as it may not be common knowledge. It's scheduled to end on May 31st, but it could be extended.

See this thread for more details:
http://forum.androidcentral.com/thu...attery-external-wall-chargers-verizon-cs.html

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I don't get 50% off, but I get 15% off phones and accessories, and 19% off monthly plans.
I got mine from through my employer (automotive supplier). You should check with your company's HR or Benefits department on whether you qualify for any discounts.

When I bought my phone, I showed the Verizon rep my company ID tag, and gave him my corporate email address. (I think email would have been good enough).
They tied the discount to my account, so now I get 15% off every time I buy something at the Verizon store.
Even got an additional %15 off the price of the Thunderbolt, when I bought it on 1 year contract.

if you have company e-mail, just enter it here:

Employee Discount Program - Register Your Line

if you don't have company e-mail, you can fill out the info here and send them the necessary documentation:
Set Your Location

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
It's a customer relations 'promotion' that a CR rep may need to search for in their system as it may not be common knowledge. It's scheduled to end on May 31st, but it could be extended.

See this thread for more details:
http://forum.androidcentral.com/thu...attery-external-wall-chargers-verizon-cs.html

i called a store to check on availability, they offered 50% off to me right off the bat.

if you are having battery issues (i'd imagine no one is getting the rated 330hrs standby time), then call in and complain about battery life, as well, i was able to get them to send me an ext battery for free with free overnight delivery. others have been able to get a free ext battery as well. doesn't hurt to try.

also, people have reported stacking the 50% with the 25% (or whatever accessory discount you have thru work).

Last edited:

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante