My solution to battery drain:Seido dual charger and extra stock battery

Xtgirl

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Hi,

I contemplated getting the extended battery, but decided to get an extra stock battery and the Seido multi-function charger that can charge the phone and an extra battery.

I don't change the form factor and I can make it through the day. Its not a hassle to carry an extra battery...its small.The only annoying thing is that it's a bit challenging to get the battery cover off. I am rooted and running Das Bamf 1.63. I got the charger from amazon and it's helped me enjoy the phone without being nervous about it's short battery life.

Last edited:

SoDev

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
I basically went this route also, although i rarely switch anymore because I'm always near a charger. Good for when I get out though.

Some people use the penny trick on the cover. Stick a penny in the slot and turn. Works pretty well.

Sent from the Bolt via Tapatalk

SoDev

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
@SoDev - what's a NY Giants fan doing in VA btw???

Lol, grew up in a military family. Never had a home team. Picked them when I was a child because my favorite color was blue. Been a hardcore fan ever since. :) Who you got?

robrecht

Pretty good member
Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Lol, grew up in a military family. Never had a home team. Picked them when I was a child because my favorite color was blue. Been a hardcore fan ever since. :) Who you got?

Should have gone with the Colts--they have a better blue (and Johnny Unitas when I was a kid).

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site

Awesome.

I'm a huge Giants fan, from NY, in a family of mostly Jets fans, but we get along bc it's football and we almost never play each other.

Also a Mets and Knicks fan.

Eric The Duke

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

I contemplated getting the extended battery, but decided to get an extra stock battery and the Seido multi-function charger that can charge the phone and an extra battery.

I don't change the form factor and I can make it through the day. Its not a hassle to carry an extra battery...its small.The only annoying thing is that it's a bit challenging to get the battery cover off. I am rooted and running Das Bamf 1.63. I got the charger from amazon and it's helped me enjoy the phone without being nervous about it's short battery life.
I just got an extra standard battery also. VZW has them on discount for $20. I didn't want to make my phone larger than it already is with an extended battery. Now I'm waiting for the HTC to release their desktop dock so I can charge the battery outside the phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34