Should I get SURFACE or ACTIVE?

tcapote

Geek Freak
May 15, 2010
Visit site
I have both, they are both very nice, great quality.

The Surface provide basic phone protection, while the Active provide maximum protection. The Surface adds minimally to the phone, while the Active, adds a bit more in overall size, because of it's superior protection. I am using the Active and keep it in my front pocket. Love the case. I could not be happier.

Depending on the protection level you are looking for, you can't go wrong with one of these cases.

chuckh0308

Apr 3, 2011
www.welcomehomeseattle.com
I love having the rubber insert in the Active case and I highly recommend it. That said, it does bulk up the phone quite a bit, so if you already think the T-bolt is too big, you may not like it. I'm totally cool with it though...I hate tiny thin phones...lol! Even added a battery backup case to our iPhone 4 because it makes it much more comfortable and easier to use with the added thickness and more pleasant form.

dms76

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
has any tried this convert they are offering? It somewhat looks like a waste of money and I should just get the active shell w/ holster since i like to drop my phone!

Hockeypuck55

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
has any tried this convert they are offering? It somewhat looks like a waste of money and I should just get the active shell w/ holster since i like to drop my phone!

It's super beefy. Think Otterbox Defender series. If you need more protection than the Active with a holster, then I would recommend the Convert. Otherwise the Active is more than enough.

cordoni

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Coupon code "DAD2011" will get you $5 off through Sunday at seidio.com.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Last edited: