I recently dropped my Droid Incredible about two inches from a tile floor and it landed flat... screen side of course and it shattered into many pieces. So now i'm paying over $400 for a new thunderbolt and i'm deathly afraid so breaking it. I know that there are popular cases like otterbox defender series for complete protection but I am getting the extended battery for my tbolt so will these cases fit with the larger extended battery or are there cases which are specific for the tbolt w/ extended battery. I was thinking of just not using the the battery door and just using the case but then idk if that would interfere with the exposed vibrator and that dust might get inside. Hope you guys have some good suggestions for me
    06-26-2011 12:04 PM
    You have to use the battery door, that's where all the antennas are. I have the Seidio Active Extended and I like it alot. It does cover the kickstand (they put their own on the case though) and the speaker. I don't mind either though and the case provides good protection.
    06-26-2011 12:20 PM
    I have the Seido Convert Extended Combo case. It's actually two cases in one. It has an Surface extended case that fits my pocket with no problem. The Convert case slips around the Surface case and provides an extra level of protection. The only drawback is that the phone is a little bulkier. But I like having the extra protection. I've already dropped mine twice with no damage to the phone.
    06-26-2011 02:12 PM
    I use the Sedio Active Extended case, it's fantastic. Great protection and looks good doing it. Highly recommended.

Transmitted on 4G LTE from my Thunderbolt, using Tapatalk
    06-26-2011 03:45 PM
    Seidio Convert Extended Combo, you get the best of all worlds for one price. Check in out in the accessories fourm.
    06-26-2011 03:52 PM
    Got the extended case from letstalk.com. I usually get Seidio cases but I tried this case and it works well. It even fits the Seidio dock and is cheaper in price.
    06-27-2011 03:49 AM
    Verizon sells its own extended battery case. its nice. Silicone. You can order it online in the accessories section only 19.99
    06-27-2011 05:38 AM
    Got the extended case from letstalk.com. I usually get Seidio cases but I tried this case and it works well. It even fits the Seidio dock and is cheaper in price.
    I have the same setup as well.
    I actually dropped my phone on the concrete, on the corner of it, and the case did an excellent job protecting the phone...and the case barely has a noticeable scratch on it.
    06-27-2011 07:33 AM
    Verizon sells its own extended battery case. its nice. Silicone. You can order it online in the accessories section only 19.99
    fyi, if you work for a qualifying employer, you can get a discount on accessories (typically 25%) Employee Discount Program - Register Your Line you can also get discount on monthly voice and data charges
    06-27-2011 11:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD