Is anyone else getting error messages and force closes on Phone c

Harlemknight

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Running Dasbamf 3.0 RC4 Is anyone else getting error messages and force closes on Phone calls? Help Please.

This is the message I keep getting:

The process com.android.phone has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.

yidfixy

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
Re: Is anyone else getting error messages and force closes on Pho

Running Dasbamf 3.0 RC4 Is anyone else getting error messages and force closes on Phone calls? Help Please.

This is the message I keep getting:

The process com.android.phone has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.
I've run into this problem with the same set up. When I make a call I get an alert that says that message, but if I don't acknowledge it, I am able to finish my call. If I receive a call, I can't accept because of the alert blocking access to the Accept/Decline menu. Also, once a call is finished the service will drop for about 10 seconds and then fix itself.

I've found that running fix permissions in the Das BAMF toolkit resolves the issue somewhat, but not entirely. Still looking for a real fix.

project.in.process

May 18, 2010
Visit site

had this problem on 2.1Remix (initial flash)
couldn't do anything
fixed permissions-----didn't fix the problem
did a complete wipe of cache/dalvik & factory wipe (each 3 times)--reinstalled 2.1Remix & it runs smoothly now.

i had heard/read people saying that the error is also linked to a "htc peep" or "facebook" sync issue. try disabling the sync of those two things in your accounts/sync setup & reboot the phone. see if the problem persists.

Harlemknight

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site

had this problem on 2.1Remix (initial flash)
couldn't do anything
fixed permissions-----didn't fix the problem
did a complete wipe of cache/dalvik & factory wipe (each 3 times)--reinstalled 2.1Remix & it runs smoothly now.

i had heard/read people saying that the error is also linked to a "htc peep" or "facebook" sync issue. try disabling the sync of those two things in your accounts/sync setup & reboot the phone. see if the problem persists.

i think you are right because I unsynced HTC Facebook and Twitter and it stopped so thanks for your help.