nat72sherman

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm running BAMF Sense 3.0 GB RC4. I go and picked a new font and new boot animation, the phone reboots itself. Now I got no homescreen. I just see the notification bar and wallpaper. The capacitive buttons don't work, just the power. Please help.

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Pull the battery, wait a min, replace, and reboot.
If that doesn't work, pull battery again, put it back, reboot to bootloader with vol down and power held together, and restore a backup in recovery mode.

Reactions: nat72sherman

Valquez9

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
This happened to me, not entirely the same situation but the same home screen. I tried pulling the battery several times but that did not help at all. I ended up having to reflash the ROM as I did not have a nandroid backup...now, because of this I backup my phone about twice a week :p

vanster

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
I'm running BAMF Sense 3.0 GB RC4. I go and picked a new font and new boot animation, the phone reboots itself. Now I got no homescreen. I just see the notification bar and wallpaper. The capacitive buttons don't work, just the power. Please help.
I had the same situation with having no buttons working and seeing only the notification bar. I had to reflash the rom and evrything is working great since then.

nat72sherman

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site
Pull the battery, wait a min, replace, and reboot.
If that doesn't work, pull battery again, put it back, reboot to bootloader with vol down and power held together, and restore a backup in recovery mode.

Thanks all. For whatever reason I backedup just after flashing this rom.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar