Yes! bamf rc5 is another level.

kyle.asplund

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
flashed this last night with the .627 radio that I was using for the Inj3ctTh3ory v5.0 rom. I have yet to notice any major problems other than when trying to overclock with the DB toolkit the phone freezes and reboots... So, I went into the terminal and used the speedtweak.sh that I was using from th3ory. all is well and I can stream audio at work via TuneIn over a 4G network for 4-6 hours and im only using about 40-50% battery depending on how much I use the phone. :)

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
flashed this last night with the .627 radio that I was using for the Inj3ctTh3ory v5.0 rom. I have yet to notice any major problems other than when trying to overclock with the DB toolkit the phone freezes and reboots... So, I went into the terminal and used the speedtweak.sh that I was using from th3ory. all is well and I can stream audio at work via TuneIn over a 4G network for 4-6 hours and im only using about 40-50% battery depending on how much I use the phone. :)
So why'd you leave inject theory... I have been through pretty much every rom out right now and cant find anything better IMO... im just wondering what you thing of this Rom compared to Th3ory's. other than the obvious toolkit...

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
So why'd you leave inject theory... I have been through pretty much every rom out right now and cant find anything better IMO... im just wondering what you thing of this Rom compared to Th3ory's. other than the obvious toolkit...

I've been thinking about trying kdkobes' sense 3.0 rom based off the bamf sense build. SF DINC gave it high marks. This is 100% off topic btw.

blizz419

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
found a new bug i'm having my voicmail notification wont go away and keeps saying i have 1 new voicemail even though i don't, not that big of a deal tho

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
found a new bug i'm having my voicmail notification wont go away and keeps saying i have 1 new voicemail even though i don't, not that big of a deal tho

i read that the voicemail notification bug is in the gingerbread leak - i believe all the roms built off this leaked build (gb sense) have this issue and there is no true fix currently.

kyle.asplund

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site

Since this is the first time I have rooted a phone, I have been just trying out new roms as I find them and posting what I think of them. When I got home last night I flashed Liquidthunderbread and I really like that one too. I have been saving them all on my SD card so I can switch whenever I feel like it, since I dont really have any info that cant be recovered from the market and whatnot... Just giving them all a test run and im sure ill pick one for a daily driver one of these days...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae