Guys......Mustang302X over at XDA posted the leak of the new market supposed to be comming out soon.....AS ALWAYS FLASH AT YOUR OWN RISK, NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PHONE DAMAGE.....THANKS MUSTANG302X

ROOT USERS BEWARE: If you rent a movie it will tell you that you can't watch the movie due to being rooted AFTER you have paid to rent the movie. So do NOT rent movies if you are rooted Rumor has it Jcase at XDA is working on getting this to work for rooted users....!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1166189
    07-12-2011 10:57 PM
    Why would anyone want a rooted version of the new market when they can just as easily install the non-rooted version?
    07-13-2011 01:01 AM
    Why would anyone want a rooted version of the new market when they can just as easily install the non-rooted version?
    Umm cuz it is not out yet....not scheduled to be out for a couple weeks...u would have known that if u read the attached thread...just saying...it is the same exact market non rooted users will be getting.
    Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
    07-13-2011 01:49 AM
    Thanks for the link
    07-13-2011 01:55 AM
    I'll wait for the official release. I'm not that tech savy!
    07-13-2011 01:58 AM
    Bro super easy, no need to be a techy.....follow the link I posted, download, install....just make sure you go to Menu> Settings> Applications> Check the very top that says unknown sources.....really easy.
    07-13-2011 02:07 AM
    you can follow the link and update yours to this, it is not just for us rooted guys, it is just an apk file....ur choice.....
    07-13-2011 02:09 AM
    I can e-mail it to you, you can install it from your phone. No need to be rooted or anything. Its busy looking, reminds me of windowsphone7 on crack, but i like it.
    If you don't like it, you can uninstall it from settings--applications--manage applications--all--market--uninstall updates.
    07-13-2011 04:15 AM
    sorry for not being tech savy, here, but whats the easiest way to download it? from your phone and install it, or download from the link load it onto my phone?
    07-13-2011 04:33 AM
    Easiest:
    From phone. It works from the one that was on the front page of android central.

Slightly Nerdy:
    Download from computer and push it to the sd card via bluetooth or usb cable (i did through bluetooth as its my preferred method).

Super Nerdy (android sdk required):
    Download file, put in platform-tools folder then type:
    Code:
    cd android-sdk-xxxxx/platform-tools
    adb push com.android.vending-1.apk /system/app/
    Bushido90 likes this.
    07-13-2011 04:38 AM
    Easiest:
    From phone. It works from the one that was on the front page of android central.

Slightly Nerdy:
    Download from computer and push it to the sd card via bluetooth or usb cable (i did through bluetooth as its my preferred method).

Super Nerdy (android sdk required):
    Download file, put in platform-tools folder then type:
    Code:
    cd android-sdk-xxxxx/platform-tools
    adb push com.android.vending-1.apk /system/app/
    ive downloaded it through computer, what folder in the sd card do i put it in, is the question
    07-13-2011 04:44 AM
    ive downloaded it through computer, what folder in the sd card do i put it in, is the question
    Any. You will need a file manager like es explorer or linda file manager. hope you already had one. If not, then mailing it to yourself would probably be your best bet.
    07-13-2011 10:42 AM
    Any. You will need a file manager like es explorer or linda file manager. hope you already had one. If not, then mailing it to yourself would probably be your best bet.
    guys just follow the link in the OP, and click it when new page opens, download it straight to your phone....easiest way.
    07-13-2011 10:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD