CM7 issue please help

94v6kid09

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
hi im new to the site and just rooted my first android with the one step that i found on here

very easy btw

well i decided on cm7 for my custom rom and now I dont have the android market whats up with that

i had titanium back up pro but dont know how to access it from cm7 rom

please help

i would like to be able to restore my contacts

yodatom10

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
hi im new to the site and just rooted my first android with the one step that i found on here

very easy btw

well i decided on cm7 for my custom rom and now I dont have the android market whats up with that

i had titanium back up pro but dont know how to access it from cm7 rom

please help

i would like to be able to restore my contacts
Use this lnk to get gapps and then flash in recovery http://android.d3xt3r01.tk/cyanogen/gapps/gapps-gb-20110613-signed.zip

milwaukee613

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I have everything up and running but it seems to have a horrible battery life now I turned off the gps any advice on how to optimize?

Try wiping the battery stats.. that could let your phone start fresh.
Also, I had terrible battery life for awhile, then i realized one of my email accounts was syncing every minute. (dumb me)
Make sure that you set your email accounts to push, or whatever length of time you want to have between your syncs.

Also, I foudn this out, if you have a ton of widgets, like for tapatalk, twitter, etc running, those are going to zap your battery life. Make sure to decided which widgets are important to you, and which ones you dont need.

IN regards to "kernel", a kernel is part of the progrmaing of the phone that can tweaked. there are some kernels "leankernel" (try googling it), that i know work on OTHER ROMs. I had no need as of yet to flash a kernel. Althought I would be interested to see if anyone out there has any imput on that.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21