Safe mode in terminal emulator?

kali77

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
I flashed a new kernel today and when I go into terminal emulator, to go to speedtweak.sh the menu comes up for me to choose settings, however it wont let me input a number, it says "you appear to be running in safe mode". Any one know how to get out of safe mode in terminal emulator so I can choose my settings? Here is a screenshot incase that helps. thanks in advance.

kali77

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
If anyone is running OMFGB Rom could you check to see if you can use the number keys in terminal emulator? I have tried 4 kernels and none will allow me to use the number keys in emulator, which makes me wonder if it is something in the rom.

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Have you tried restarting your phone? maybe also clear cache in settings - applications for terminal emulator?
or maybe wipe cache partition and dalvik in recovery and reflash the kernel, then try again

kali77

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
Have you tried restarting your phone? maybe also clear cache in settings - applications for terminal emulator?
or maybe wipe cache partition and dalvik in recovery and reflash the kernel, then try again

Thanks for the suggestions, apparently there is a bug with OMGFB. Just had to dl terminal emulator from the market and am now good to go :D Thanks again

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12