Cant answer phone calls on Das Bamf 3.0 Rc4.9

jdmrpm

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
when i get phone calls i unlock my phone but there is no option to answer all i see is "end call" at the bottom as if i already answered but the phone keeps ringing... HELPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have google searched this and dont see any real help.. i even flashed my phone to mr2.5 and still no luck...

jdmrpm

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
should i reflash das bamf? its annoying cause i have to wait until the call goes to voicemail or i have to hit end call which will reject the call and call them back... HELP

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
You should have a answer key right next to the ignore key on the bottom when recieving a call and you can also just pull the ring up to answer. You might want to try flashing again and make sure you wipe cache and data to be safe.

jdmrpm

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
You should have a answer key right next to the ignore key on the bottom when recieving a call and you can also just pull the ring up to answer. You might want to try flashing again and make sure you wipe cache and data to be safe.

yeah i know how its supposed to look but as soon as i unlock to answer it shows the contact and the "end call" button as if i answered and it continues to ring...

ill try reflashing and see how that goes

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
If it's doing that I would recommend doing a full wipe and flash again you might want to download the Rom again becuase it could be bad. Let us know if that works

jdmrpm

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
i realized that its because i disable the sense 3.0 ring lock screen... is there a way to not use the ring lock screen and retain my ability to answer phone calls??????

project.in.process

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I just installed this ROM but I still have Sens 2.1. Also, I do not have any Voicemail icon when someone leaves me Verizon voicemail.

this is the norm for any GB ROM at the moment.

stinks, but you get used to it.

easiest way to see if you HAVE a voicemail is to either

1) reboot the phone, notification will pop up

or

2) menu>settings>call> if "clear voicemail notification" is highlighted, you have a voicemail pending. if it's greyed out, you don't have a voicemail.

if you reboot, get a notification, listen to voicemail but the notification won't go away (which is also the norm at the moment), you can get rid of it by doing 1 of 2 things:
1) reboot the phone, the notification will then go away
2) put the phone into 'Hibernate' then exit hibernation mode & it will clear it. this way is much quicker & easier on your battery.

this particular ROM (when i used it) didn't show Sense 3.0 on the System Settings info, it will show 2.1 but it incorporates elements (like the lock screen) of Sense 3.0, so don't worry if you don't see "Sense 3.0" under the System Info/Software Info.

Reactions: zero neck

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
i realized that its because i disable the sense 3.0 ring lock screen... is there a way to not use the ring lock screen and retain my ability to answer phone calls??????

in the das bamf toolkit i think you can turn off the sense 3.0 lockscreen. It's been a few weeks so i could be mistaken.

The_Engine

Super Genius
Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Does it work if you drag the answer call icon into the ring as opposed to pulling the ring to unlock. And then answering the call? That is what has worked for me

cnuraptor

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
yeah i know how its supposed to look but as soon as i unlock to answer it shows the contact and the "end call" button as if i answered and it continues to ring...

ill try reflashing and see how that goes

I had this problem for months. Do you have WCPT? (World Call Place & Time) or equivalent program? If you do, uninstall it. Once I uninstalled mine it worked like a charm. After going from ROM to ROM for months looking for a solution it was app related.

Good luck!

Slapnpop826

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
It seems to be an issue with 3.0. I have the same issue using Gingeritis. I flashed the latest leak running 2.1 and I didn't have the issue. I'm gonna have to go back to the leak.

Djnikkofb

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
when i get phone calls i unlock my phone but there is no option to answer all i see is "end call" at the bottom as if i already answered but the phone keeps ringing... HELPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have google searched this and dont see any real help.. i even flashed my phone to mr2.5 and still no luck...

I Heard, from a friend that you may need to flash the dialer again. You can get it from here [MODS] BAMF Sense 3.0 Extras...It's Been A Long Time Coming [08.10] UPDATE #13

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae