08-14-2011 07:26 PM
69 123
tools
    I flashed the market fix and was able to install weatherbug! Thanks for all your help ssethv!
    ssethv likes this.
    08-08-2011 07:46 PM
    I flashed the market fix and was able to install weatherbug! Thanks for all your help ssethv!
    Check you email, and glad I could straighten you out
    08-08-2011 09:51 PM
    Installed the apk you emailed me and I still can't get YouTube videos to play in the browser. When I installed it the install screen said flash 10.3, did u send me the correct file for sure?
    08-09-2011 09:54 AM
    Installed the apk you emailed me and I still can't get YouTube videos to play in the browser. When I installed it the install screen said flash 10.3, did u send me the correct file for sure?
    Positive unintall Flash from you market and then, install the apk that I sent you... fyi, it is going to costantly ask you to update flash when you open your market.. just ignore it ... let me know if this helps

also, did you do the new you tube update? that may require flash 10.3. check the log for you tube in the market... if it does, then just select uninstall updates from you tube in your market
    08-09-2011 11:07 AM
    Yea I did uninstall the other version of flash first. My YouTube app works just fine its just when I try to play a video on a webpage it doesn't show video, just audio. Hmm
    08-09-2011 12:36 PM
    Got another question. Is there a way to change what toggles appear in the pulldown menu? When i've been looking at screenshots of themes they all have more than just the 4 toggles I have (wifi, bt, gps, vibrate).
    08-10-2011 12:47 PM
    Got another question. Is there a way to change what toggles appear in the pulldown menu? When i've been looking at screenshots of themes they all have more than just the 4 toggles I have (wifi, bt, gps, vibrate).
    I am not running it right now. Does it have the cyanogen mod settings built in? If so it will be under interface and then notification power tweaks or something like that. Sorry I'm not at my computer right now

Sent from my thunderbolt using my thumbs :-)
    Bolt_of_Thunder likes this.
    08-10-2011 01:34 PM
    Is there a way to pull the built in hotspot tether to the home screen (widget)? The CM7 Rom I just came from had it in the apps menu and I could move it. This rom its under wireless .
    08-10-2011 09:02 PM
    Is there a way to pull the built in hotspot tether to the home screen (widget)? The CM7 Rom I just came from had it in the apps menu and I could move it. This rom its under wireless .
    you should just be able to long press on the homescreen and select shortcuts - applications and choose wireless tether
    08-10-2011 09:06 PM
    I am not running it right now. Does it have the cyanogen mod settings built in? If so it will be under interface and then notification power tweaks or something like that. Sorry I'm not at my computer right now

Sent from my thunderbolt using my thumbs :-)
    Thank you! I'm not used to the CM7 settings yet.
    08-10-2011 09:30 PM
    Thank you! I'm not used to the CM7 settings yet.
    So it worked for you?
    08-10-2011 10:07 PM
    Yes it did. I'm loving this rom more and more every day! Now to get the balls to change the permissions in flash 10.3 so I can watch flash videos in my browser! One thing at a time
    ssethv likes this.
    08-10-2011 10:12 PM
    This ROM, and CM7 1.5.2, and dasBAMF 2.1gingerRemix... are still my top three favs

DroidTh3ory seemingly came out of nowhere... and hes blowing the doors off the place, awesome
    tfrank10 likes this.
    08-11-2011 12:24 AM
    Question .... My phone screen goes dark and it will not wake back up sometimes. I do a battery pull, reboot and I am up and running again. Any ideas? Other than that, this ROM is running great.
    08-11-2011 03:46 PM
    Question .... My phone screen goes dark and it will not wake back up sometimes. I do a battery pull, reboot and I am up and running again. Any ideas? Other than that, this ROM is running great.
    the first thing I would think is, did you install custom kernel, and if so are you over clocking?
    08-11-2011 04:47 PM
    No custom anything, installed the rom with what it came with. I can check my min and max speed and verify - what is the max max speed?
    08-11-2011 06:12 PM
    Setup Wizard keeps failing and causing repeated force close issues. I'm coming from BAMF 4.9 and I wiped system/cache/davlik 3x before installing this ROM. I seem to remember having this problem before, and I was able to correct it by wiping again and reflashing. It didn't seem to work this time, though O.o. Any ideas?

Thanks

**edit** -- Apparently the MD5 was bad. Got it fixed
    08-11-2011 07:37 PM
    I seem to be experiencing another bug. The earpiece volume during calls is very low, so low that I've had to say "what was that?" way too often since i've flashed this rom. Is this a known issue?
    08-11-2011 09:29 PM
    I seem to be experiencing another bug. The earpiece volume during calls is very low, so low that I've had to say "what was that?" way too often since i've flashed this rom. Is this a known issue?
    from what i understand, earpiece volume has been an issue with AOSP Roms... correct me if im wrong
    08-11-2011 10:15 PM
    Try the Tiamat kernel. Call volume is much better with this kernel.

Sent using Tapatalk
    08-11-2011 10:20 PM
    Where is a good download link?
    08-11-2011 10:26 PM
    Where is a good download link?
    If you're looking for the Tiamat kernel, there are threads with download links on xda and rootzwiki.

Edit: here's a link

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=16288587

Sent using Tapatalk
    08-11-2011 10:28 PM
    I was asking about the Rom download Link one XDA is no good.
    08-11-2011 10:40 PM
    I was asking about the Rom download Link one XDA is no good.
    Did you see if there's a thread for rootzwiki for the ROM?

Sent using Tapatalk
    mickrg123 likes this.
    08-11-2011 10:44 PM
    will check out. Thanks
    08-11-2011 11:01 PM
69 123