08-14-2011 07:26 PM
69 123
tools
    will check out. Thanks
    Take a look at the last couple of pages on the xda thread. Folks there posted links to alternate download sites.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=16569420

Sent using Tapatalk
    08-11-2011 11:11 PM
    I flashed the ROM just fine, but whenever I try to install apps, either from the Market or from my SD card, I am not able to. It just says "Application not installed". Help please!
    08-12-2011 05:14 AM
    I flashed the ROM just fine, but whenever I try to install apps, either from the Market or from my SD card, I am not able to. It just says "Application not installed". Help please!
    I had the same problem. There is a fix at the bottom of the first post for apps not showing up it installing.
    08-12-2011 09:48 AM
    There is a issue with my Server right now... the upload was corrupted and things are being straightened out. Everything should be set and the "proper" link will be up this evening.

Sorry for the issues.
    ssethv likes this.
    08-12-2011 10:09 AM
    There is a issue with my Server right now... the upload was corrupted and things are being straightened out. Everything should be set and the "proper" link will be up this evening.

Sorry for the issues.
    thanks for the heads up..
    08-12-2011 01:16 PM

Sorry for the issues.
    Could that be the reason I am not able to install apps?

I had the same problem. There is a fix at the bottom of the first post for apps not showing up it installing.
    No there isnt..? There's just the fix for the GPS not working. Good news, though. I wiped everything and reflashed the ROM and now I can download and install apps from the Market. But still not from my SD card.
    08-12-2011 01:49 PM

No there isnt..? There's just the fix for the GPS not working. Good news, though. I wiped everything and reflashed the ROM and now I can download and install apps from the Market. But still not from my SD card.
    click on the link on the very first page and scroll down to the bottom of the XDA posting, there is a link to fix the market app problem

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
    08-12-2011 02:06 PM
    If you're looking for the Tiamat kernel, there are threads with download links on xda and rootzwiki.

Edit: here's a link

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=16288587

Sent using Tapatalk

Thank you! Earpiece volume is much better after flashing the tiamat. Kernal
    08-12-2011 02:17 PM
    click on the link on the very first page and scroll down to the bottom of the XDA posting, there is a link to fix the market app problem

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
    No, that's not my problem. The Market WAS showing apps. It's just after I dl'ed them, they wouldn't be able to install. Same with apps from my SD card, I can't install them. Now, after reflashing the ROM, I can install apps from the Market, but still cannot install apps from my SD card. Hopefully there is a fix to this, as I know I'm not the only one.

This guy had the same problem: xda-developers - View Single Post - [ROM][TH3ORYROM] A05PTH3ORY V1.3.1X [AOSP/CM7] DKSM Kernel (8/11/2011)

Edit: Just got another error while dl'ing Google Maps from the Market: Unknown error code during application install: "-8"
    08-12-2011 05:00 PM
    No, that's not my problem. The Market WAS showing apps. It's just after I dl'ed them, they wouldn't be able to install. Same with apps from my SD card, I can't install them. Now, after reflashing the ROM, I can install apps from the Market, but still cannot install apps from my SD card. Hopefully there is a fix to this, as I know I'm not the only one.

This guy had the same problem: xda-developers - View Single Post - [ROM][TH3ORYROM] A05PTH3ORY V1.3.1X [AOSP/CM7] DKSM Kernel (8/11/2011)

Edit: Just got another error while dl'ing Google Maps from the Market: Unknown error code during application install: "-8"
    Check the xda forums. DT is posting an update sometime tonight. Hopefully this fixes all the issues.

Sent from my PUR3AO5PTH3ORY 1.3
    ssethv likes this.
    08-12-2011 06:36 PM
    Check the xda forums. DT is posting an update sometime tonight. Hopefully this fixes all the issues.

Sent from my PUR3AO5PTH3ORY 1.3
    10 minutes ago!

"Uploading 1.3.1X now. After I verify the MD5 is the same this time, I will post. Lol."

"http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=16601842&postcount=2432"
    tfrank10 likes this.
    08-12-2011 09:34 PM
    Updated ROM is up now!!

http://th3oryrom.com/ROMS/A05PTH3ORY...CM7_UPDATE.zip

MD5: c6f7a338af3af366743e9f1368836f4d
    tfrank10 and ssethv like this.
    08-12-2011 09:41 PM
    Huzzah! Thanks DroidTh3ory.
    08-12-2011 09:53 PM
    Gracias...

I need all the help I can get sometimes.. trying to keep up with all these OP's... for real, i appreciate it
    08-12-2011 09:57 PM
    everything working ok i guess, only issues i have are the navigation there is no icon to speak into now i can only type in the addresses with the other roms i had the option of speaking, no weather app installed like the other roms, and not much of a selection on ringtones, other than that its fine, maybe it's me but i really dont see much of a difference with this rom compared to the other roms they all pretty much have the same stuff in them.
    08-12-2011 11:48 PM
    everything working ok i guess, only issues i have are the navigation there is no icon to speak into now i can only type in the addresses with the other roms i had the option of speaking, no weather app installed like the other roms, and not much of a selection on ringtones, other than that its fine, maybe it's me but i really dont see much of a difference with this rom compared to the other roms they all pretty much have the same stuff in them.
    You have to install the Voice Search app from Google on the Market to get that feature. The weather isn't that big of a deal, just DL whichever you want from the Market. If you don't like the ringtones, make your own! That's what I did and I get to hear one of my favorite songs when people call. This ROM (IMO) seems more fluid and less laggy than Sense ROMs. Also uses a lot less RAM!
    panitsos likes this.
    08-13-2011 12:55 AM
    Found a problem with the ROM (was hard to do, because this one is awesome!).

In settings, when I go to CyanogenMod settings and then System, I can't choose any 3 of the options. I get the message: "Sorry! The application CyanogenMod settings (process com.cyanogen.cmparts) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again." Then I have to force close it. :/
    08-13-2011 01:16 AM
    Found a problem with the ROM (was hard to do, because this one is awesome!).

In settings, when I go to CyanogenMod settings and then System, I can't choose any 3 of the options. I get the message: "Sorry! The application CyanogenMod settings (process com.cyanogen.cmparts) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again." Then I have to force close it. :/
    Had this same problem. Hoped the update would fix it but no go.
    08-13-2011 09:16 AM
    DT is uploading 1.4X right now over at XDA. This guy is a machine. Seth, can you update the thread? Thanks!

Sent from my A05PTH3ORY using Tapatalk
    NotJustAPhone and ssethv like this.
    08-14-2011 07:26 PM
69 123