[ROM][TH3ORYROM]A05PTH3ORY V1.4X [AOSP/CM7]DKSM Kernel 8/14/11

Boggus

Sep 25, 2010
Visit site
Re: [ROM][TH3ORYROM] A05PTH3ORY V1.3X [AOSP/CM7]DKSM Kernel(8/9/2

No custom anything, installed the rom with what it came with. I can check my min and max speed and verify - what is the max max speed?

jereme716

May 13, 2011
Visit site

Setup Wizard keeps failing and causing repeated force close issues. I'm coming from BAMF 4.9 and I wiped system/cache/davlik 3x before installing this ROM. I seem to remember having this problem before, and I was able to correct it by wiping again and reflashing. It didn't seem to work this time, though o_O. Any ideas?

Thanks

**edit** -- Apparently the MD5 was bad. Got it fixed

Last edited:

Bolt_of_Thunder

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site

I seem to be experiencing another bug. The earpiece volume during calls is very low, so low that I've had to say "what was that?" way too often since i've flashed this rom. Is this a known issue?

justo1013

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site

I seem to be experiencing another bug. The earpiece volume during calls is very low, so low that I've had to say "what was that?" way too often since i've flashed this rom. Is this a known issue?
from what i understand, earpiece volume has been an issue with AOSP Roms... correct me if im wrong

straightsixm3

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site

I flashed the ROM just fine, but whenever I try to install apps, either from the Market or from my SD card, I am not able to. It just says "Application not installed". Help please!

Bolt_of_Thunder

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I flashed the ROM just fine, but whenever I try to install apps, either from the Market or from my SD card, I am not able to. It just says "Application not installed". Help please!

I had the same problem. There is a fix at the bottom of the first post for apps not showing up it installing.

Droidth3ory

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site

There is a issue with my Server right now... the upload was corrupted and things are being straightened out. Everything should be set and the "proper" link will be up this evening.

Sorry for the issues. :)

Reactions: ssethv

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site

There is a issue with my Server right now... the upload was corrupted and things are being straightened out. Everything should be set and the "proper" link will be up this evening.

thanks for the heads up.. :)

straightsixm3

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][TH3ORYROM]A05PTH3ORY V1.3.1X [AOSP/CM7]DKSM Kernel 8/11

Could that be the reason I am not able to install apps?

I had the same problem. There is a fix at the bottom of the first post for apps not showing up it installing.

No there isnt..? There's just the fix for the GPS not working. Good news, though. I wiped everything and reflashed the ROM and now I can download and install apps from the Market. But still not from my SD card. :(

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
No there isnt..? There's just the fix for the GPS not working. Good news, though. I wiped everything and reflashed the ROM and now I can download and install apps from the Market. But still not from my SD card. :(

click on the link on the very first page and scroll down to the bottom of the XDA posting, there is a link to fix the market app problem

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

straightsixm3

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][TH3ORYROM]A05PTH3ORY V1.3.1X [AOSP/CM7]DKSM Kernel 8/11

click on the link on the very first page and scroll down to the bottom of the XDA posting, there is a link to fix the market app problem

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

No, that's not my problem. The Market WAS showing apps. It's just after I dl'ed them, they wouldn't be able to install. Same with apps from my SD card, I can't install them. Now, after reflashing the ROM, I can install apps from the Market, but still cannot install apps from my SD card. Hopefully there is a fix to this, as I know I'm not the only one.

This guy had the same problem: xda-developers - View Single Post - [ROM][TH3ORYROM] A05PTH3ORY V1.3.1X [AOSP/CM7] DKSM Kernel (8/11/2011)

Edit: Just got another error while dl'ing Google Maps from the Market: Unknown error code during application install: "-8"

tfrank10

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
No, that's not my problem. The Market WAS showing apps. It's just after I dl'ed them, they wouldn't be able to install. Same with apps from my SD card, I can't install them. Now, after reflashing the ROM, I can install apps from the Market, but still cannot install apps from my SD card. Hopefully there is a fix to this, as I know I'm not the only one.

This guy had the same problem: xda-developers - View Single Post - [ROM][TH3ORYROM] A05PTH3ORY V1.3.1X [AOSP/CM7] DKSM Kernel (8/11/2011)

Edit: Just got another error while dl'ing Google Maps from the Market: Unknown error code during application install: "-8"

Check the xda forums. DT is posting an update sometime tonight. Hopefully this fixes all the issues.

Sent from my PUR3AO5PTH3ORY 1.3

Reactions: ssethv

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital