Not sending messages bamf 3.0 rc4.9

xxtsxx

May 23, 2011
Visit site
There has been a problem that I didn't have until I flash bamf 3.0 rc 4.9. Occasionally web I sent a text it will show that it sent on my end, but it will never be delivered to the other person. As of right now it happens about very 20 texts so it is very annoying. Is this a problem with the rom or my phone or what??? Also it will sometimes go into loops of not being able to deliver the message then resend, not deliver, resend, etc. This will happen when I have service, at least 2 of the 6 bars. Is this happening to anyone else or just me?Thanks

Last edited:

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Re: Not sending messags bamf 3.0 rc4.9

I liked this rom but I had to many odd things like this that happened to me also, I ended up giving Synergy-Thunderbolt Nightly ROM a try and has had good luck...

And as for changing the word "Messages" you can change post by clicking edit on your OP and change it, you really don't need a Admin to do that..

attachment.php

xxtsxx

May 23, 2011
Visit site
I liked this rom but I had to many odd things like this that happened to me also, I ended up giving Synergy-Thunderbolt Nightly ROM a try and has had good luck...

And as for changing the word "Messages" you can change post by clicking edit on your OP and change it, you really don't need a Admin to do that..

attachment.php

Ok thanks I think I'll try that. But does it look/feel similar to band because I love how this one feels

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
It's like every other ROM out there... there might be something wrong here or there with the ROM... and if you don't like it look for another ROM... there is a link in my signature to the RootzWiki list of ROMs... and it's up to YOU to find a ROM, research that ROM, and find out what bugs might be in that version.