[LINK][GB] SkyRaider Zeus Preview [2.1 Hybrid][08/06/11] :-)

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
ANOTHER GREAT ROM FROM THE FAMOUS SKYRAIDER HIMSELF!!! SKYRAIDER MADE SUPERB ROMS FOR THE INCREDIBLE

DO NOT USE BOOTMANAGER FOR THIS INSTALL.... just tried and it will display a message that "dear thief: you are trying to steal system ui for this rom" and then your phone will shut down!!!

TeamBAMF link:[GB] SkyRaider Zeus Preview [2.1 Hybrid] [NEW: 08/06/11]

RootzWiki Link:http://www.rootzwiki.com/showthread.php?t=2591&page=1

This ROM offers a lot of new enhancements and optimizations over stock Sense. New Quick Settings, enhanced parts of the ROM and even took skins to a new level.

The expanded status bar has been completely reconfigured and optimized. You will notice quite a few changes to it over stock. The approach was to create more room by removing unnecessary items while retaining and even gaining functionality. The recent apps bar is hidden by default, but you can access it at any time by long pressing on the title bar. To switch to Quick Settings, simply tap the title bar once.

seven additional Quick Settings have been added and created four of them were created by SKYRAIDER. This is really just the beginning in this arena. Plans are already underway for more customizations.

There are a few enhancements to Rosie including a remappable right button (via long press), drop to uninstall over the trash can, and an unlocked edit button to display application details.

Another unique thing about this rom is the addition made to skins. The edge glow effect that you will find in this ROM can change colors simply by choosing another skin. Five skins are included with this ROM and each has a different edge glow color to match its theme. In addition, any other Gingerbread skin you find on the Internet will work with this ROM, however, if the edge glow graphics are missing, it will use the default images.

Lastly, you will find the Sense 3.0 lock screen in here along with several screens to choose from. Also included the Sense 3.0 Weather application. A big thanks goes to seo for the lock screen and weather items.

CLICK ON THE LINK AND READ EVEN MORE GOODIES FROM THE CHANGELOG... ALOT WENT INTO THIS ROM!

I TAKE NO CREDIT FOR ANY OF THIS... AND AS USUAL MAKE A NANDROID AND FLASH AT YOUR OWN RISK!!! ENJOY

Last edited:

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
Re: [LINK][GB] SkyRaider Zeus Preview [2.1 Hybrid] [NEW: 08/06/11

Skyraider Athena was my dincs first love. Heart
and just think... this is his first rom for the TB... i cant wait to see what is in store for the future... when I had my Dinc, I only ran skyraider4.0 on it... i am excited man, for real

Reactions: zero neck

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I've been on an AOSP kick lately, but now that I have Boot Manager I may try this out. ROM flashing addiction is a real affliction. :)

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Is this based on the latest GB leak?

Not sure but in the description it says its got the latest kernel then thx chingy so.... ? Dunno maybe.
Havent been able to dl the rom yet bc I'm out of the house and cant remember my team bamf password !

PapaSmurf6768

Themer
Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
This ROM is slick. Flashed it last night, and I'm going to be sticking with it for a while. It has all the features of Sense 3.0 you want, and the smoothness and stability of 2.1. Definitely recommend this ROM!
PS: I had trouble using this is BootManager; you might just need to flash it to the phone.

Reactions: ssethv

mannw1977

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I had issues with link on first post. I had to redownload in rom manager for a good flash. Everything is smooth as silk now.

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
DO NOT USE BOOTMANAGER FOR THIS INSTALL.... just tried and it will display a message that "dear thief: you are trying to steal system ui for this rom" and then your phone will shut down!!!

Reactions: zero neck

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
We all know that rooting and flashing ROMs has some risks to it, but if there's code that can intentionally shut down my phone, I'm not installing it.

Sent using Tapatalk

project.in.process

May 18, 2010
Visit site
anyone flashing this after using Gingeritis 3DB6?

i've wanted a skyraider ROM since my brother's had the dInc--and now can finally try one out.
but if battery life isn't as good as Ginger i might have to pass.

thoughts?

Reactions: Slapnpop826