So I've been having a couple problems and I'm not sure what to do. When I call certain people, my phone immediately brings up a force close message and it will then shut my radio (calling and data) off completely. Like I said it only happens with certain people and then the rest of the time calling works great. So I was wondering if this could be solved with reflashing the ROM and Kernel or what? I'm running Build "2.01.605.0_BAMF-Sense3.0-RC4" and Kernel version "2.6.35.13-nerozehl-dream-2.2.2-beta_SENSE-g8df5122-dirty"
    08-08-2011 10:52 AM
    So I've been having a couple problems and I'm not sure what to do. When I call certain people, my phone immediately brings up a force close message and it will then shut my radio (calling and data) off completely. Like I said it only happens with certain people and then the rest of the time calling works great. So I was wondering if this could be solved with reflashing the ROM and Kernel or what? I'm running Build "2.01.605.0_BAMF-Sense3.0-RC4" and Kernel version "2.6.35.13-nerozehl-dream-2.2.2-beta_SENSE-g8df5122-dirty"
    You could try reflashing, and make sure you wipe data, cache, and dalvik cache at least twice each. Also, under mounts and storage, format system. Then flash the ROM.

You might want to try fixing permissions in ROM manager or in the das bamf toolkit as well. If you do this and it works there's no need to reflash the ROM.
    NotJustAPhone likes this.
    08-08-2011 10:57 AM
    You could try reflashing, and make sure you wipe data, cache, and dalvik cache at least twice each. Also, under mounts and storage, format system. Then flash the ROM.

You might want to try fixing permissions in ROM manager or in the das bamf toolkit as well. If you do this and it works there's no need to reflash the ROM.
    I fixed the permissions and it still didn't work, I suppose I'll just have to reflash everything.
    08-09-2011 10:28 AM