[ROM][GB] [TH3ORYROM] M0N0LITHTH3ORY V1.1 (LKSKernel) [8/11/2011]

Well here is the NEXT GEN ROM... Hybrid BASE, NEW and OLD Leak merged. It is a Soild, Fast, and Fluid blend of Sense 3.0, and Sense 2.1. So, without further delay. Th3oryROM presents M0N0LITHTH3ORY.

DETAILS
    Hybrid Base (GingerBread 2.3.4)
    Sense 3.0 Lockscreen, Weather, and MMS
    Modded Kingdom 3.0 Camera
    Kingdom 3.0 Contacts
    Kingdom 3.0 Gallery
    HTC Trace 3.0 Keyboard With Working User Dictionary
    Dream Kernel Special (DKS) (Full Control/Performance/Tweaked)
    DeODEXed
    App Widget Picker
    3G/4G Radio Toggle Menu
    5 Column Rosie
    FAT Battery
    Custom Fusion apk
    Custom SystemUI
    Advanced Quick Settings Toggles
    Advanced Power Menu
    BiPolar APP management FIX
    Edited Rosie W/ Rosie Settings for Remapping
    Debloate with serious FAT trimmed
    Modded WiFi Tether Support Paying and NonPaying
    Memory Tweaks and Performance Enhancements
    SD Card Read tweaks
    RAM Disk Tweaks
    Sound Enhancements
    DSP Manager
    Battery Optimization
    PNG Optimization
    Zipaligned
    Custom Syscrt For Superior speed, fluidity, and performance
    Added /etc/init.d scripts support
    Added /data/app support
    Nano/Bash support
    Added Some Market APPS.
    Removed Stocks Widget, Stocks Lockscreen and Bases, Sync Widget, and a bunch more useless bloat.
    Cut Framework in HALF
    Busybox 1.19.
    Tweaks to the build.prop
    PCSCII for working USB Mass Storage
    Custom Wallpapers
    Candy Stor3 App (Browse and Download All The CANDY you want!
    Google Talk With Video and Voice Chat
    INFORMATION: READ THIS!!!!

THIS ROM WILL WIPE. AS A EXTRA MEASURE, YOU MUST WIPE EVERYTHING, AND IN CLOCKWORK UNDER "MOUNTS AND STORAGE" FORMAT /SYSTEM.

INSTALL THE ROM AND WALK AWAY!!! LET THE ROM SETTLE!!! RUSHING THE KERNEL WILL ONLY CAUSE YOU ISSUES. AND THE BIGGEST WARNING... KEEP BOTH HANDS ON THE DEVICE AT ALL TIMES.
    SPEEDTWEAK CPU MANAGEMENT INSTRUCTIONS

In Terminal Type
    su
    speedtweak.sh

Reap the Benefits!!
    INSTALL AND DOWNLOADS

ROM LINK -> LINK TO M0N0LITHTH3ORY V1.1 - PLUS SCREENSHOTS

MD5: 786c865e986612ba2211f066189981f2

I TAKE NOT CREDIT FOR ANY OF THIS, THIS IS ANOTHER GREAT ROM BY DROIDTH3ORY HIMSELF...
    zero neck and Almightyclown like this.
    08-12-2011 01:02 PM
    Any feedback on this yet?
    08-12-2011 07:50 PM
    I am running it right now, I haven't ran into 1 problem yet :-) but it's only been 24 hours and I will definitely post any issues if I run into them...
    MMS is working, NAV and GPS are working, and the are alot of MODs in the candystore app for this.
    justo1013 likes this.
    08-12-2011 08:38 PM
    ok thanks, keep us posted.. i want to try it out but i am currently loving uber BAMF preview, so i want to hear GREAT things before i make the switch
    08-12-2011 09:29 PM
    Just a little word of advice, THIS IS THE ROM TO HAVE! If you dont have it, then try it.. i was previously running the BAMF uber Preview and i was loving it besides the fact that i got the "End Call" bug and couldn't answer some phone calls, but i was willing to deal with it... until this ROM fell into my lap... this basically is that ROM, minus the end call bug and the 3d, and everything just works... i have been running it since last night and i havent really had the chance to see what the battery is like yet, but i am definitely going to stick with this for now... The CandyStor3 app is a great thing and can make ur phone look sexy.. here is a little sample of what you can do with it...
    ssethv and zero neck like this.
    08-13-2011 05:18 PM
    How's the battery life been?
    08-14-2011 11:50 AM
    Could be better but I cant complain... I look at it like this... as long as I can go at least 6 hrs on a charge with my stock battery and heavy usage, then I am happy... anything over that is just a plus for me.

But i also have my phone plugged in when I am in my car, or If i am just chillin at my house. I never know when I may be away from my charger for a long period of time, so I try and keep it fully charged at all times
    08-14-2011 11:58 AM
    I haven't tested it yet since it's been only a day since I installed it. But I can assure u that I can stretch out the battery life to more than a day with the help of 2x Battery.
    08-14-2011 12:08 PM
    May be an ***** question, but I can't seem figure out how to turn off my 4G on thus ROM, had anybody figured it out yet?
    08-14-2011 07:49 PM
    Just a little word of advice, THIS IS THE ROM TO HAVE! If you dont have it, then try it.. i was previously running the BAMF uber Preview and i was loving it besides the fact that i got the "End Call" bug and couldn't answer some phone calls, but i was willing to deal with it... until this ROM fell into my lap... this basically is that ROM, minus the end call bug and the 3d, and everything just works... i have been running it since last night and i havent really had the chance to see what the battery is like yet, but i am definitely going to stick with this for now... The CandyStor3 app is a great thing and can make ur phone look sexy.. here is a little sample of what you can do with it...
    I see that you downloaded blackcherry from the candy store, yet I cannot seem to get anywhere after I download the mod. Suggestions?
    ssethv likes this.
    08-14-2011 08:04 PM
    I see that you downloaded blackcherry from the candy store, yet I cannot seem to get anywhere after I download the mod. Suggestions?
    Open the app called AndExplorer, click on SDCard, scroll down to the download folder (not downloads folder), verify there if u downloaded Black Cherry. (It should be called "73125-BlackCh3rry.zip')

Once you know where it's located, reboot into recovery then locate the file in the download folder. Much like you're flashing a ROM. Enjoy.
    08-14-2011 10:09 PM
    May be an ***** question, but I can't seem figure out how to turn off my 4G on thus ROM, had anybody figured it out yet?
    press menu > settings > wireless & networks and it is the 2nd option there called "Set Preferred Network"... just select that and scroll down to where it says Set preferred network type and 3G is "CDMA auto (PRL) and both 3g and 4g is CDMA +LTE/EvDo auto
    08-14-2011 11:11 PM
    i just opened up the app drawer and selected the "Downloads" app, then it will show as 73125-BlackCh3rry.zip and you just select it and a menu will popup, select ROM Manager and check the "Clear Dalvik Cache" box then install it... This was rare for me though because i usually install everything manually through recovery but i used rom manager this time.
    08-14-2011 11:15 PM
    press menu > settings > wireless & networks and it is the 2nd option there called "Set Preferred Network"... just select that and scroll down to where it says Set preferred network type and 3G is "CDMA auto (PRL) and both 3g and 4g is CDMA +LTE/EvDo auto
    Got it, thanks for the help!
    08-14-2011 11:32 PM
    So just and update on this ROM. Have been using this all day and it is impressive. I came from Gingeritis 3D ROM, which I also loved, but I believe this ROM is even smoother than the previous. Still working with battery life right now, to try and find out how to get the best results. The ROM works great though, it goes highly recommended.
    ssethv likes this.
    08-15-2011 12:44 AM
    Got it, thanks for the help!
    just hit the thanks button
    ssethv likes this.
    08-15-2011 01:21 AM
    just hit the thanks button
    I would normally, but I usually read and reply through my phone, and the mobile version doesn't have a "thank you" button, only reply.
    08-15-2011 11:42 AM
    NO dice on downloading blackcherry from the recovery menu. It jsut gives me different options to click on like "meta" "framework" "system" etc.
    Almightyclown likes this.
    08-15-2011 11:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD