Most Stable ROM

msokad

May 18, 2011
Visit site
I plan on rooting and flashing my TB later tonight. What is the latest stable GB ROM thats being used?

Forgetful

Energy hoarder
Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Well once the leak that leaked today gets worked into custom ROMs I'd ask about that.

cm7 1.6 is stable for me.

Chingy's ROMs (based on the leak that was generally released a few days ago) had a call answering bug where every 15 or so calls there was no "answer" button and I'd have to miss the call. Not acceptable to me so I hopped on cm7 even though the battery is worse.

Older leak based GB roms had some bugs for sure. I wouldn't recommend.

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
The word "best" is always in the eye of the beholder... and then there is the question of do you want a Sense ROM or one based on Android Open Source Project (AOSP)??? They are all really good... and yes, there might be a bug or two on each... but even the most recent patches for the Official TB ROM has a bug or two.

Personally I prefer Gingeritis (Sense ROM)... and CM7 (AOSP ROM)... all though there are many other ROMs out there... just click on the link in my signature below just to see some of the ROMs that are available.

bulldogmoe7

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
my $.02 is try different roms, dont get to hung up on loading each one till till you find the one that suits you. meaning apps and screens and what is placed on your screen. i have been through about 5 of them so far. right now i am running ginger 3d VI had GREAT battery life so i thought i would try out the the new ginger 3d VII battery life went down. went back to VI and battery still not good. so each and every phone is different. its really up to you and what you like. yes i know there is titanium back up wcich saves your app and data. but its a pain in the booty to place them in the layout you had before. therefore that is waht i mean by not getting to caught up on setting up each ROM till you know how it feels for you. app dragon is a good app that list all your apps and emails a list to you. so you wont forget what you had