Stupid Noob Root Problem

ahiggins

May 22, 2011
Visit site
Ok so today i bit the bullet and Rooted my device. After rooted i went ahead and installed the Cyanogen Mod 7. and followed all the istructions on how to set it up and so on. But i have shortly after installing noticed that i did not like that interface yet. i guess im just stuck in my ways with the old Sense interface... but i have now went back to my back up of the initial stock rom... but now i do not have radio access... i am now utterly confused and would appreciate any help that the pros can help me out with...
this is the link i used to root How To: Root A HTC Thunderbolt ( Easiest Tutorial / Step by Step ) - YouTube and then this is the link i used to install Cyanogen Mod 7 How To Get Gingerbread (Cyanogen Mod 7) on HTC Thunderbolt (Easiest Tutorial ) / (Step By Step) - YouTube. i really appreciate any help that i might get... i know this is my fault and i think it has to do with the radio that i installed for the GB in CM7 so i really dont know the steps that i would need to do to get back to radio unless i just reroot and try again...

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
You need to flash your Froyo radio's again... I'll give you a link to the radio... it has a Froyo section... most of the times when I've done it in the past it all in one Radio file, but this link has the radio's broken down into a CDMA radio and an LTE radio... each are about 12MB, which is half the size of the old radio all in one file... so you need to flash two radios.

[RADIO] HTC Thunderbolt Radios [PG05IMG.zip] (Updated: 19 Aug 2011)

Reactions: ahiggins