DasBAMF "uber BAMF" Preview 3 Kernels

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Which is the best stable kernel for DasBAMF "uber BAMF" Preview 3 rom because I would like to overclock my device a bit but the stock one installed does not contain this option, is there any that someone can suggest that has been tested on this rom already without issues?

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
I've had good results running Imoseyon's GB kernels on various das BAMF ROMs. They're available from both xda and rootzwiki. There are kernels for both Sense-based and AOSP ROMs so just be sure to download a Sense GB kernel.

Sent using Tapatalk

PapaSmurf6768

Themer
Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Imo's kernel is good, but I can honestly say that the stock kernel is better... If the ROM is smooth there's no reason to OC, and I've found the battery life better without Imo's kernel. If you don't care about my opinion though (which is always possible) there's also a dreamKernel by nerozehl, which is basically Imo's kernel w/ some added functionality.

Reactions: wildman

wildman

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
Imo's kernel is good, but I can honestly say that the stock kernel is better... If the ROM is smooth there's no reason to OC, and I've found the battery life better without Imo's kernel. If you don't care about my opinion though (which is always possible) there's also a dreamKernel by nerozehl, which is basically Imo's kernel w/ some added functionality.

PapaSmurf you are most likely correct and I may go with your suggestions since the rom has been running flawless for me but I just like to tweak the speed on the device and see how well it does overclocked, I have ran it at 1.4 without issues and no heating issues..

Actually your suggest makes a lot of sense so I will stay with the stock one for now... Thanks for pointing this out..

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer