problem downloading widgets and skins from HTC

toll

Feb 14, 2010
Visit site
"unable to download widgets. try again later" is all i get when trying on a custom rom (uber BAMF, gingeritis). Widgets download seems to work fine on stock. Any help would be great, thanks.

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Just a guess, but since the Tbolt is not recognized by HTC running the Stock Froyo ROM, it's not going to recognize the Tbolt running a custom ROM... like I said, just a guess... I have not found a custom ROM that does work yet.

watson387

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
Just a guess, but since the Tbolt is not recognized by HTC running the Stock Froyo ROM, it's not going to recognize the Tbolt running a custom ROM... like I said, just a guess... I have not found a custom ROM that does work yet.

Yep. Same reason the Verizon apps don't work on custom ROMs.

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Yep. Same reason the Verizon apps don't work on custom ROMs.

I'd probably have to disagree with this since the MyVerizon app does work on the stock ROM, or it did a while ago... are you saying it does not work now??? And the MyVerizon app has worked with a couple ROMs, even though it just stopped working on Gingeritis 3D VIII after working for a while after I loaded it.

watson387

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
I'd probably have to disagree with this since the MyVerizon app does work on the stock ROM, or it did a while ago... are you saying it does not work now??? And the MyVerizon app has worked with a couple ROMs, even though it just stopped working on Gingeritis 3D VIII after working for a while after I loaded it.

It doesn't work with AOSP ROMs as far as I can tell. I really wish it did though. I'd like to have a working Data Usage Widget on Liquid Thunderbread...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar